Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like a cult...
A cult that costs £20 to join, and just promotes incredibly unhealthy eating habits backed by a load of pseudo science, taught by two idiots with barely a GCSE between them, let alone any kind of nutritional expertise.

Absolutely gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s going to happen is they’re going to be starving hungry, probably give in before the times up and put all the pounds they lost straight back on! Then wonder why on earth they spent £20 🙄

I myself have a larger appetite compared to my mum for example, I can eat a smaller portion for breakfast and a couple of hours later I’m literally starving, like hangry kind of hungry, so I eat a slightly bigger portion but choose a healthy balanced meal to do that with!

She listed all the ‘benefits’ of it for your health, where exactly did she find that list?

Reactions: 7
I think she’s just trying really hard to be an ‘influencer’ but doesn’t really have a niche. Before it was her singing then the clothing brand then being vegan and now the whole watermelon thing. I reckon she probably would’ve done better to document her weight loss journey rather then getting surgery as she had done it amazingly well before.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her latest stories where they are at the shopping centre clearly not wearing masks. I get this vibe from her partner that he is a complete narcissist. He has this sense of entitlement.
I also dont understand that they are anti vaxxer anti mask etc but then can choose to get healthcare i.e the gastric sleeve when it suites what they want.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her latest stories where they are at the shopping centre clearly not wearing masks. I get this vibe from her partner that he is a complete narcissist. He has this sense of entitlement.
I also dont understand that they are anti vaxxer anti mask etc but then can choose to get healthcare i.e the gastric sleeve when it suites what they want.
I watch them very loosely but for as long as I have, they've never worn masks - I remember Lek being on the train without a mask on a few months ago. Wild

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Whats worse is that she shows her ‘support’ for Grace after being in a coma due to covid!!

Reactions: 3
I watch them very loosely but for as long as I have, they've never worn masks - I remember Lek being on the train without a mask on a few months ago. Wild
Yeah, we’ve seen them break rules several times and I’m sure he’s alluded to “doing your own research” which seems to be the battle cry of the anti-vax movement.

Reactions: 2
I know I said it already but Jesus man the desperation. The amount of tags on her last post. It’s so cringe.

Reactions: 4
A cult that costs £20 to join, and just promotes incredibly unhealthy eating habits backed by a load of pseudo science, taught by two idiots with barely a GCSE between them, let alone any kind of nutritional expertise.

Absolutely gross.
What the doing is totally harmful and unethical. They need to be stopped.

Reactions: 1
How can she say that some people that commented on her kid not wearing a seatbelt need to go eat healthy and their bodies are screaming out for some nutrition and care? One typical narcissistic...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Herself got to 22 stone and has just recently had weight loss surgery , not fat shaming , but she didn’t get to that size by eating clean nutritious food 🙄 twit .

Reactions: 10