Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Its so cringe that she proposed to him years ago (he really doesn't seem like the type of guy to be open minded enough to like being proposed to rather than the other way around ) and then no sign of a wedding ever...id say she just pretends that didn't happen

Reactions: 9

Blueblue123

VIP Member
She has clearly read here because her latest post is trying to justify every point we brought up… “changing things about your body is self love” how?? If you love yourself as you are why would you change? It’s a completely hypocritical thing to say and try and justify haha.
Yes, workout, yes eat healthy etc as this is a form of self love… lying on an operating theatre table whilst a surgeon cuts off huge chunks of skin and fat to drastically change your appearance is a whole different ball game…. She is trying to gain followers with all this self love and body positivity as it’s “current” and relatable… but when you are about to make huge changes to yourself physically and have general anaesthetic and medication etc you can’t fucking preach that shit!!
She was mentioned once in the Grace Victory thread and came to defend herself in 0.02 seconds so she's definitely among us.

Reactions: 9

Rosieposiepie

Just correcting my typo here:

I meant to say 'insincere' not 'insecure' - as I'm talking about her posts contradicting her actions (being insecure about your body is totally normal!).
We knew what you meant AnonyGoss 🥰 I totally agree also. She is only embracing this body as she knows it’s soon to change. Very insincere if you ask me… she is desperate to be as relatable as possible but everyone who is following her now and like her “body positive” posts won’t feel so inspired once she pays thousands for a tummy tuck and breast implants and changes her body completely…. If she was so “self accepting” of her body image why is she going to have surgery to change it? Massive hypocrite who is trying to work the crowd but can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ranter

Does anybody else get the impression her and her partners relationship is a bit unhealthy I just get this vibe he is very emotionally withholding with her, they both have removed “partner” or whatever they’d put in their insta bios about eachother at one point

For the love of Covid conspiracy theories please let them do a Podcast.Even with the editing and controlled content - it will be the best.
Episode 1 “ Josh’s Grand Rising……. ”

• Haha

Rosieposiepie

I really wouldn’t joke about this Lekenah 😐 especially when that’s WHAT HE DOES…. My mate has screenshots from a conversation between her and Josh over DMs on Instagram regarding a watermelon fast that turned a bit…. Saucy… numbers were swapped and this was at the beginning of the pandemic when Josh was planning to be away training

Attachments

• Wow
She truly believes she’s an influencer , she hasn’t quite grasped the squeaky clean image. But who does she think she appeals to. She’s not a huge fashionista, she’s not living an enviable lifestyle and she most certainly isn’t couple goals. Its never going to be home and interiors either, unless you’re going for that hoarding look.

Her life is not what people aspire to . On her 1-2-1 payable zoom call, what do you get? How to say grand risings with purpose, how to film your house without people seeing the mess, how to defraud every utility service and finally how to film your kids being feral in every situation.

Her life is chaos , she’s not goals.

• Haha

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Sorry is she casually discussing Josh cheating on her?
Went back to her live after this! Didn't realise the live is still going on. That poor baby looks restless and needs to be put to bed. It's past midNight.

Josh basically justified his whole cheating with the common argument of: when men cheat, it doesn't mean anything, but when women cheat, it's emotional. Therefore women cheating is worse.
Then Lek went on to saying that he wouldn't have forgiven her if she did it.

• Wow

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Long term lurker here,I never comment but after seeing yesterdays old tweets she has pushed me over the edge! I’ll take one for the team and email the brands she works with!

• Heart

Cooper009

Sorry but she definitely doesn’t live in Beaconsfield most of her stories in the hot weather are her dangerously letting her baby hang out of the pram and the other daughter scooting well ahead on the main London Road in High Wycombe. Seems to pull the kids out of school at any opportunity too school must just roll their eyes at them.
So glad there is a thread to discuss all her hypocrisy and the utter rubbish she spouts most days.
The way she is very comfortable to show her screaming baby who is clearly crying out for her and talk over her/ or laugh is quite disturbing.
The outright flouting of any covid rules having anyone and everyone round whilst jumping on the Grace bandwagon was just insulting but would you expect anything less?
Very desperate and self obsessed person.

• Sad
The general air of entitlement is nauseating. The manifesting for a PR trip abroad. No one want some dutty scammer promoting their goods.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Lekenah, since you’re reading here, it’s “you’re so contradicting”, “you’re so happy” and “you’re so positive”. Also, it’s “sight of myself”, not “site of myself”.

If you’re going to stick it to the haterz (LOL ok) then at least run it through spellcheck first.

• Haha

coldasice

THANK GOD there’s a thread on this!!

The anti vax bullshit, the watermelon fasting, the vegan pushing and the promotion of her gastric surgery drives me INSANE. The privledge this girl extrudes is crazy.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She's never going to leave him. He cheated on her and she still stayed 😂. She's now charging people to be some kind of 'life coach' 🥲

It's amazing how some people actually believe their own bullshit

Starry123

That josh is so so creepy. When she is filming he just shoots this look that makes your skin crawl. The one on her instagram at the gym. As much as she irritates me i hope she is safe.

• Sad

live_laugh_love

This is very concerning.
Josh is choking her in PUBLIC…. And you can hear the actual strain in her voice but is trying to laugh it off for the camera 😢
I’m genuinely worried here

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

lemondrizzle__

I don’t even know where to start…. I live near her and have seen her josh and the kids out before in a small town near where they live… they sat and ignored the kids for at least 45 minutes and ignored each other the entire time! She is such a hypocrite

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have joined just to comment on this. I’ve followed her for awhile and wanted to see if she’d appeared on the tattle radar. The blatant non adherence to COVID is horrendous. But the complete crap about her journey to positivity. She nearly had a break down because she got moles on her shoulders from the sun. But she’s looked it up and it’s all ok. No you thick cow it’s called sun damage - it’s your bodies way of protecting itself.
and don’t even get me started on the cockwomble football player. I admit I’ve only watched one of his advice videos. This one happened to be on breastfeeding and how good it is. Firstly no shit Sherlock but you ain’t got no titties so your advice is not wanted or respected.

Reactions: 7