Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a wannabe influencer and goes in HARD on the whole ‘body positivity’ angle and tags literally hundreds of accounts in her posts to get attention. She’s a ‘model’ now too I think? 🙄 In reality she’s a stay at home mum (nothing wrong with that) and her other half is a footballer so obviously pays the bills etc.

And just like that she’s deleted all her stories! Sneaky…

Shes a SAHM which is amazing and I’m not bashing that, as I am as well. But who does she think she’s appealing to.
Shes not relatable to any demographic that I can see, she would be deemed too old by girls in their 20’s and her niche is body positivity which she’s not at all.
I don’t get where she thinks she’s going to be “really big” in what capacity.
And his footballing career is finished. He’s had his time and is currently without a club . Don’t think his career was all that.
Think the money comes from not paying a utility bill or anything else.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think email is best but I'm not great at composing emails lol. Emails should be worded good. Even if they ignore me again, at least they will know what type of person she is.

Is anyone here good at emails?

They have an email form on their website.

But also have email for bookings only. But if we have to use those emails, then so be it!

[email protected] & [email protected]

I'm writing in absolute disgust that one of your models has posted racist/homophobic tweets (please see attachment).

I have sent this concern over on your Instagram but have yet to have anybody acknowledge my message.

Please inform me on how you will be addressing this? I did notice Lekenah did a brief story on her instagram but then soon after deleted it.

Im aware your whole ethos as a company is about celebrating our differences and I feel this massively goes against that.

Another concern I have is the clear cultural appropriation with her latest hair style?

I look forward to your response.

Something like that?

Reactions: 6
I'm writing in absolute disgust that one of your models has posted racist/homophobic tweets (please see attachment).

I have sent this concern over on your Instagram but have yet to have anybody acknowledge my message.

Please inform me on how you will be addressing this? I did notice Lekenah did a brief story on her instagram but then soon after deleted it.

Im aware your whole ethos as a company is about celebrating our differences and I feel this massively goes against that.

Another concern I have is the clear cultural appropriation with her latest hair style?

I look forward to your response.

Something like that?
Yes that sounds good to me! Especially pointing out that their whole brand is about differences and diversity.

Make sure to add Lekenah's IG so that whoever is reading it is clear who you're talking about.

If they don't respond, well, they're as bad as her...

Reactions: 1
My email:

Hi

I have some concerns about an influencer/model Lekenah.

I have come across some racist and homophobic tweets from her, which are quite difficult to read. I'm also concerned about her image, as she's sporting braids in your campaign, a typically black hairstyle.

This could be seen as blackfishing, which along with her past comments raises issues.

It's worrying that she holds these views about certain minorities, while also capitalising on a certain image.

As she preaches positivity regarding image, her views on dark skin and the colours dark skin women may wear are also upsetting.

Further, it's inappropriate for her to use "gay" as a joke between friends, as it makes light of the discrimination homosexual people face.

I hope you will consider my email and your contract with Lekenah in light of her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My email:

Hi

I have some concerns about an influencer/model Lekenah.

I have come across some racist and homophobic tweets from her, which are quite difficult to read. I'm also concerned about her image, as she's sporting braids in your campaign, a typically black hairstyle.

This could be seen as blackfishing, which along with her past comments raises issues.

It's worrying that she holds these views about certain minorities, while also capitalising on a certain image.

As she preaches positivity regarding image, her views on dark skin and the colours dark skin women may wear are also upsetting.

Further, it's inappropriate for her to use "gay" as a joke between friends, as it makes light of the discrimination homosexual people face.

I hope you will consider my email and your contract with Lekenah in light of her behaviour.
That's perfect

The silver lining for her is that she's a nobody so she's not really going to cancelled cos theres no one to cancel to 😆

Reactions: 3
The silver lining for her is that she's a nobody so she's not really going to cancelled cos theres no one to cancel to 😆
That's what she's counting on. If anything she's probably thanking her lucky stars her cancel moment has come when she's a nobody.

She might have got a few unfollows from anyone who understood and made it through her ramblings but the rest will be unaware.

She's probably happy she can redeem herself now when she has little to lose.

If she has no jobs for a while because of this, she can play it off like she's still raising her profile.

If she gets her wish and becomes well known, I hope this comes back to bite her in the ass.

Reactions: 3
That's what she's counting on. If anything she's probably thanking her lucky stars her cancel moment has come when she's a nobody.

She might have got a few unfollows from anyone who understood and made it through her ramblings but the rest will be unaware.

She's probably happy she can redeem herself now when she has little to lose.

If she has no jobs for a while because of this, she can play it off like she's still raising her profile.

If she gets her wish and becomes well known, I hope this comes back to bite her in the ass.
Well... even if her career 'blows' in the future, we will still have the evidence, so...

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think email is best but I'm not great at composing emails lol. Emails should be worded good. Even if they ignore me again, at least they will know what type of person she is.

Is anyone here good at emails?

They have an email form on their website.

But also have email for bookings only. But if we have to use those emails, then so be it!

[email protected] & [email protected]
I will do it!
she has taken them
Out of her bio, I sense they may have not responded to you but have to her!

Reactions: 4
I will do it!
she has taken them
Out of her bio, I sense they may have not responded to you but have to her!
That's fine, because even if more than 1 of us send them an email, that's okay, as it will give it more attention.

I hope that's the reason she's taken them out of her boi. But it could also be her trying to outsmart us, and making it harder for people to find her agency directly through her. Who knows!

Last edited:
She's deleted her Twitter 😅😅

Can someone post her insta story she did about it? I completely missed it🥲

I feel really disappointed that Pour Moi are aware of the tweets etc and are still choosing to work with Lekenah and pay for her to advertise them …

Reactions: 6
She is still on her modelling agency's website, so I wonder, have they dropped her?

They reshared Lekenah’s post about support and love from those who know who you really are or some bullshit , so I’m guessing not

• Sad
  • Angry
Funny cos I emailed the agency but it went to an employee who was out of office. Someone picked it up and asked me to forward as they couldn't see the email chain. I did and... Nothing. They've just ignored me since.

I let them know I'm not impressed with them no replying. The person who asked me to forward responded pretty quickly so they can't say they haven't seen it.