Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know where to start…. I live near her and have seen her josh and the kids out before in a small town near where they live… they sat and ignored the kids for at least 45 minutes and ignored each other the entire time! She is such a hypocrite

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the brand she’s shooting for actually agreed for her to have her hair in braids when she isn’t black in any way shape or form! Blackfishing again!!!

Reactions: 7
I just wanna know why she looks 40+ years old? 😭 she's aging at an alarming rate tbh!

Well damn! I'm not surprised. Just as we thought, she envies and is obsessed with black girls. BTW, how can bright colours not suit black girls? Everything goes with black/ brown/ dark tones. She's such a bitter hater. Lekenah, you claim you uplift women? You're fake and do not have a clean heart.

If this tweet suddenly disappears, then we can confirm she definitely reads here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think they're lyrics but that's not really an excuse. She also thought it was okay to sing songs and not skip the n word.

Screenshot_20220125-145749_Twitter.jpg

Also she's deleted her tweets but she seems to have also got into a back and forth with people about a Beyonce video. It's 2016 and I know Formation rubbed some people up the wrong way/lost Beyonce fans because it was too heavy on the black power, so I'm guessing it's that.

People are telling Lek that the video/song is meant to be uplifting for black people/women and saying that's why she doesn't understand. From the replies it seems like she was questioning the imagery in the video or maybe the lyrics. N*gro nose etc.

Bit rich seeing as she loves to wear braids!

She can't question one aspect of black culture while stealing another.

Screenshot_20220125-192410_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-192441_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-192459_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And IMM models.

Has anyone contacted anyone?

Has anyone contacted anyone?

Screenshot_20220125-203136_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I was very shocked at the cultural appropriation, but more shocked she rocked up to a shoot today. i get the feeling that Josh is very homophobi.

I can’t believe how racist she is and is getting away with it!! These brands need to know who they are working with! Why does no one research this before working with them?? Lekenah is a racist homophobic rat

Oh man she looks sooo haggard and terrible, not just the loose skin either, her face looks drawn and her complexion is so sallow. Has anyone sent the previous screen shots to the brands she works with.

Reactions: 6