Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!
So I’ve decided to start a thread on Lekenah because I’ve not found one already... which I found bizarre as she annoys the tit out of me.
People may know her from being friends with Grace Victory and then they both had a huge fall out and posted disgusting things about eachother all over social media...
Lekenah is a struggling singer who tried to make it on a singing show in the UK but no judges put her through as she sings in a high pitched nasally voice....
Lekenah is now in a relationship with a narcissistic who posts conspiracy theories without validating them first or checking the original source all over his Instagram (goes by the name of Josh Parker)
Neither of them know what to do in life and are trying all kinds and failing..
They tried bringing out their own clothing brand called Foreign Essentials which failed after a few months...
They then began trying to sell energy drinks and powder supplements which also failed....
Josh plays football for a crappy unknown football club but classes himself as a real footballer (pretty sure he wouldn’t need to sell juice plus on the side if he was a real football player...)
Josh’s failing career has now resulted in him training as a masseuse, he bought a massage table off gumtree and made a “business page” on Instagram with him looking all serious (trying to come across professional) whilst massaging someone haha.
Lekenah is stuck at home with two kids and a stepson from Josh’s previous relationship... she lost weight, gained weight, lost weight, then gained weight and then had gastric bypass surgery as she couldn’t be arsed putting in the work to lose the weight like she did the first time round.
The two of them act like spiritual tits who are on some kind of manifestation journey and yet fail at everything “big” they manifest...
Lekenah addresses her followers by saying “Grand Risings” to try and reinforce that she lives a spiritual pure life, even though she has just undergone surgery to have her stomach reduced and to stop her from eating junk.... some pure and healthylifestyle that is ha!
Lekenah posts boring stories on Instagram of her children either standing up a pram or walking infront of her.... same tit daily.... she is desperately trying to engage her followers and gain more by doing “ask me anything” stories or chosing stereotypical taboo subjects like “most awkward sexual moment?” Kind of questions... she then puts the camera in her filtered face while saying “erm erm erm after every word” such an annoying habit.

anyway, I could go on and on forever haha but I’d much prefer to hear from what you all think of her! And him... do any of you even follow her?

Asialovesmusiq

Iamlekenah

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve never liked her from knowing of her via Grace Victory. She came onto the Grace Victory thread a few months ago (before Grace got ill). Stupid girl just embarrassed herself.

Saying that, I strongly disagree with your comments about her bariatric surgery. I think it is massively misunderstood - it doesn’t seem like the “easy” way out, it is simply a tool to help lose weight and keep it off for good, if used properly. It is no sure thing (just look at Gabriella Lindley). You still have to be very diligent about exercise and eating well for it to work (I’m not an expert, just what I have gathered from seeing multiple people have it and failing to keep it up).

I’m not going to judge Lekenah for her weight struggles because unlike Grace, it’s clear she’s really keen to be healthy and I applaud that.

I absolutely DO judge her for anti-vax stance and her flouting of Covid rules, especially after Grace almost bloody died from it. What a dick.

Reactions: 9
I have accidentally stumbled into this thread and I just have to mention that I actually knew Lekenah many years ago. She was a lovely girl and can definitely sing! She does seem to have lost the whole ‘feet on the ground’ kind of way about her and got a little too wrapped in the ‘influencer’ world.
I do find that quite sad, for her and so many others, I just think she does have huge potential it’s just working out how to get there! Not easy in this world I will admit!

Reactions: 7
The most annoying person in this world. Good for her trying to lose weight as she tried in the past and she’s going a different way about it buts she’s just a mess. Her stories annoy me. Her “grand risings” annoy me - and her anti vax while Grace was nearly on her death bed is disgusting!
Shes trying to push one of her daughters to be a model and for a 4 year old acts and dresses way older than she should. Wish people would let their children be children.
However I do think she has a good singing voice and admire her for being so honest about her weight struggles.

Reactions: 6
She really has lost her down to earth vibe she always had. It’s so sad really. She is trying too hard to be something she just isn’t....
This Josh annoys the tit out of me though, he is the most narcissistic person ever.... I can imagine him to have pressured Lekenah into looking a certain away too.... just my opinion like

Reactions: 4
I remember her proposing to Josh quite a few years ago , did they ever get married?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember her proposing to Josh quite a few years ago , did they ever get married?
I remember this too! Hahaha, the shame!!! No... never got married haha

Looks like she broke lockdown rules again last night.... partying indoors with more than 6.... she done this the entire duration of every lockdown in the UK though... so nothing new here.
I can’t even watch her stories anymore because of all the “erming” she does...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also....she forgot her latest daughters 1st birthday and thought how funny it was and shared on social media. How are you not embarrassed by that??? The anti vax tit is boring and she’s so keen to share how she doesn’t wear a mask or adhere to restrictions. Don’t get why people like that feel like they have to share they are breaking the rules. Just do it quietly. No one cares 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also....she forgot her latest daughters 1st birthday and thought how funny it was and shared on social media. How are you not embarrassed by that??? The anti vax tit is boring and she’s so keen to share how she doesn’t wear a mask or adhere to restrictions. Don’t get why people like that feel like they have to share they are breaking the rules. Just do it quietly. No one cares 🤷‍♀️
Oh I seen this!! How can you forget your kids first birthday?!!! Disgusting!!

Reactions: 2
I get that people’s opinions differ so much on the whole covid situation but to be so in your face with ‘breaking lockdown rules’ but also so ‘supportive’ of grace makes her support for grace seem so disingenuous. Is she kind of trying to seem ‘in with’ grace to try and boost herself, as in followers etc.?

What does she do as work? I know she makes music but I can’t imagine her making a living from it.

What does she do as work? I know she makes music but I can’t imagine her making a living from it.
God knows! Having children so she’s doesn’t have to be forced to go back to work?
Think her partner earns good money but her house from the outside it’s an absolute shi*thole!

They live in London so the house is in a really scruffy part as that’s all they could afford rent wise. I also live in London and I rented for 3 years.... my house was slightly smaller than Lekenahs rented house and I paid £3300 a month.... shocking shocking prices.... so they will be paying rent and the landlord may be paying for interior and maintenance to be done.... the landlord just obviously isn’t arsed about the garden or exterior because it’s a dump!
Lekenah is currently trying to flog Aiekos old clothes on her stories though so they must be struggling... especially with her charging £10 for a toddlers Next set that originally cost £11 🤦🏻‍♀️ and adding extra for postage haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They live in London so the house is in a really scruffy part as that’s all they could afford rent wise. I also live in London and I rented for 3 years.... my house was slightly smaller than Lekenahs rented house and I paid £3300 a month.... shocking shocking prices.... so they will be paying rent and the landlord may be paying for interior and maintenance to be done.... the landlord just obviously isn’t arsed about the garden or exterior because it’s a dump!
Lekenah is currently trying to flog Aiekos old clothes on her stories though so they must be struggling... especially with her charging £10 for a toddlers Next set that originally cost £11 🤦🏻‍♀️ and adding extra for postage haha.
I thought they lived in Buckinghamshire where Lek's from?
The pictures they've posted of the back garden and the front of the house look nothing like London...

She doesn’t live in London, she lives in Buckinghamshire

Buckinghamshire surrounds Greater London, so infact she could be paying even more in rent (well Josh....) as it’s classed as a “posh city” x

I live where they live, they bought their house and are renovating it hence why it looks awful from the outside