Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone get the girl a compass…she keeps losing her way! Most of us have a moral compass that is rarely deviated from. Maybe one of those would help too?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would claim the govt emergency payments for Sydney even though she lives 8 hours away if she could 'manifest' it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to all the photography trips interstate, wasn’t she booked out?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww. Tarah. We all know you don't look like that. How's your filter free living going? Oh and nahhh your bloke is a fuckboy cheater according to the locals and likes to spend his cash on a punt. Have fun though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww. Tarah. We all know you don't look like that. How's your filter free living going? Oh and nahhh your bloke is a fuckboy cheater according to the locals and likes to spend his cash on a punt. Have fun though.
This explains why she’s posting her “lost her way” quotes instead of how great her relationship is.

Reactions: 7
This sounds like you know something!

Reactions: 7
Agree, cmon spill it 😆

Trash attracts Trash.
Where's the shop/studio Tarah? When does it open? Bit strange to get keys to a place a month ago and it not be fitted out and opened as soon as possible. That is not buzznuss savvy.
Things aren't going to plan for Tarah. I think they have broken up and she is doing the dumb stories of 'date night' to make him jealous. She's keeping him on her instagram so she doesn't have to answer questions. If all was well and happy in Tarah land she would have been moved in, engaged and pregnant to her manifested manly man months ago. Her love bombing only usually lasts 6 weeks and then she is writing about how soooo many people want to know how she 'brought' in her soul mate.
Things are either over or they have cooled down to zero degrees. Posting thirst traps over her over filtered self, slides of men who need multiple women are not real men, blah blah. Finding herself, working on herself, diddling herself. Rinse and repeat.
Agree, cmon spill it 😆
Screenshot_20220709-101935_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, a glitch wouldn't let me reply. I screen shot and tried again.
I'll also ask Tarah what happened to you getting the lawyers in and the police investigation into a random woman driving past your house?

Reactions: 6
I'm not following her and she's on private again or I've been blocked, can some one please share screenshots on here. I'm missing out on the chaos and have no idea what's going on 😂😂

• Haha
There hasn’t been any stories in a while - just her photography business ‘limited spots available’ 10 minutes later ‘3 spots left’ bullshit which she regurgitated from a few months ago when she offered limited spots and sold out in minutes 🙄

• Haha
There hasn’t been any stories in a while - just her photography business ‘limited spots available’ 10 minutes later ‘3 spots left’ bullshit which she regurgitated from a few months ago when she offered limited spots and sold out in minutes 🙄
It really seems like she’s exhausted all her grifting options that the only way forward will be a MLM? Maybe she could join her NZ sisters down line with the alkaline water machines? (Speaking of which, NZ sister posted about fifty stories after having a conversation with her sister about CERN and the Georgia Guidestones so I’m surprised Leila hasn’t posted about this also as they tend to post similar themes).

It’s only a few months ago that her $250 Mothers Day Special rate was all booked out then magically had four spaces appear a few days later and clearly no one in Sydney was interested in her ‘amazing AirBNB’ photo shoots. Did she even go to Sydney? 🤷🏽‍♀️

It really seems like she’s exhausted all her grifting options that the only way forward will be a MLM? Maybe she could join her NZ sisters down line with the alkaline water machines? (Speaking of which, NZ sister posted about fifty stories after having a conversation with her sister about CERN and the Georgia Guidestones so I’m surprised Leila hasn’t posted about this also as they tend to post similar themes).

It’s only a few months ago that her $250 Mothers Day Special rate was all booked out then magically had four spaces appear a few days later and clearly no one in Sydney was interested in her ‘amazing AirBNB’ photo shoots. Did she even go to Sydney? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Surely if she went to Sydney (I think she had mentioned early June), it would have been all over wearelemama? I went back and looked at your posts, it was supposedly the same weekend she had the spit about people driving past her house….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely if she went to Sydney (I think she had mentioned early June), it would have been all over wearelemama? I went back and looked at your posts, it was supposedly the same weekend she had the spit about people driving past her house….
She didn't go. She does the same every year. Makes out she is travelling to exotic places to do shoots then mysteriously it changes it afew times usually due to weather or her saving humanity. Nothing she says or manifests actually happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DingDong must have put his foot down. No way is it her doing being so quiet. It's not her at all.
No one is buying the 'always spends time off social media on school holidays ' bs. Ever is either at her dads or fobbed off to her sister so she can have her soul time.
Is she still in Murwillumbah (AKA Byron Bay), is Ever changing schools, have they moved in with DingDong, when is the shop 'space ' opening?
Something is OFFF!!

I was wondering if she had moved, wasn’t the plan for that to happen in the school holidays?

Ever always seemed happy with her cousins so I hope she’s at her sisters for her sake 💛

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.