Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m all stressed out about who is keeping her period basket stocked up. Is she meant to do it herself??? 2022 is madness!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t post in a while and I’m all like wow old TaraH is quiet wonder what bullshit she’s conjuring up. But then she comes back online with the snaggle tooth right in my face and I think yeah nahhhh go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checking if she forgot a “Letters to my Daughter - on My birthday” caption on this latest post or if she is now actually calling herself Baby Girl.
She’s 36?
Baby Girl?
WOT…..
Her lips look even bigger now. Anyone else think so?

Reactions: 3
Just checking if she forgot a “Letters to my Daughter - on My birthday” caption on this latest post or if she is now actually calling herself Baby Girl.
She’s 36?
Baby Girl?
WOT…..
How embarrassing 😆 what are her pearls of wisdom from this last trip around the sun?

Her lips look even bigger now. Anyone else think so?
Definitely looks like fresh filler or could be a filter?

Reactions: 4
She has filtered the absolute f#*k out of this photo- we’ve all seen pics of her in the wild and she looks nothing like this. Is she implying she’s engaged by wearing a ring on her finger?

Reactions: 5
Its probably reverse camera but it looks like ring finger and she would know that.

I thought the "self-love needs to be bigger than the love you out" sounds more like hinting towards a breakup....

Also that is not how she looks #filterfreefeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she baitng us with the rings? And TBH iRL you does look 56 but you go ahead and laugh in the face of your daughter and hunmiliate her to all your followers you mean bee with a itch.

Reactions: 3
My god she’s just an awful person. A stunted, ignorant idiot.

I also added her word salad birthday rubbish. Girl needs to go learn some new words or even back to basics English. I think she just looks at tumblr posts all day and tries to rip them off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Ever is writing really well considering she has changed schools three times as well as state education systems once. Her awful mother should be proud, not putting her daughter down online.

2. Murwillumbah really, really isn’t ‘a small country town by the ocean’. I know she wishes she was in a chi chi country town in Byron like Courtney Adamo and Ruby Tuesday are, but she isn’t. Murwillumbah is a nice, big country town about a half hour from the nearest beach. Own it, Leila.

3. ‘Well loved businesses’? witch, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I also added her word salad birthday rubbish. Girl needs to go learn some new words or even back to basics English. I think she just looks at tumblr posts all day and tries to rip them off.

She’s such a terrible person and a bloody awful writer 🤣

Strange there are no declarations of love for Ding Dong in her birthday musings though? No big gushing declarations of dreaming of a birthday like this her whole life? He didn’t buy her period undies for her birthday to save stocking up the basket for this Earth Warrior Goddess?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And no mention of Ding Dong…. The earlier photos look like an *attempted* thirst trap - trying to win him back?
And she’s back with her wise words of wisdom “Just do the damn thing” 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a tit person. Disgraceful mother. And babes, we all know you don’t look like that. If I could be bothered I’d find the actual photo of her… but I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And no mention of Ding Dong…. The earlier photos look like an *attempted* thirst trap - trying to win him back?
And she’s back with her wise words of wisdom “Just do the damn thing” 🥴🥴🥴
Just open the damn shop Leila! 🤣

Surely she’s due a Q&A where she will ask herself questions about how fully booked her photography sessions are and share her own pearls of wisdom to….herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So why did she dye her hair black in the first place?
Plus you guys missed her feet I’m sure ♥
remember how much she was praising herself for her home colour session????Here I was thinking she had wised up to herself and went and got a life outside of entertaining us tattlers. I should have known better....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.