Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been nothing on Insta about the shop, moving, Ding Dong or Ever for a while, she’s been very quiet. She’s just living her best life on a yacht learning how to ‘anchor your breath’ with a bunch of boss babes
It would appear that along with running scams, she’s also a victim to scams as well. Not too bright this one.
This Dani Stevens clown making breathing sound like something she came up with. You don’t need to pay someone $600 to explain square breathing when an actual qualified psychologist will show you for free on a mental health plan. Or it’s literally a Google away. These fucken women make me laugh.
Can we also just see Tarahs resting witch face in the wild 😂 That woman in green is talking to her and Tarah couldn’t look more bored shitless if she tried. Its such a rude creature isn’t it.
ED44C9E8-CC6F-48B2-B1C2-6453754BFC78.jpeg

66B842E8-226D-4136-9A8B-3F36A8250088.jpeg

A7A3F88D-1F41-4FDC-BA16-7ECD343FF2C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There’s been nothing on Insta about the shop, moving, Ding Dong or Ever for a while, she’s been very quiet. She’s just living her best life on a yacht learning how to ‘anchor your breath’ with a bunch of boss babes
Wow that’s a small crowd! I think there were more speakers than guests attending 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look! A boat full of antivaxx nuffies!

I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere, like, what do you call a boat full of antivaxxers? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was taught box breathing years ago at a professional development session with an actual
qualified psychologist. These chicks could not come up with an original idea if their lives depended on it. Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn’t pay $600 to hear from these unqualified, uneducated beige bogans.

Reactions: 10
So is she private or have I been banned?
She’s still private, but I think she went on a blocking spree because my real life personal account has been blocked.
Do we know if she’s still with Ding Dong? Her Pinterest board features a lot of quotes re walking away from relationships

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.