Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, I guess Ding Dong stopped serving her (or refilling her tampons) because he has been erased.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well, I guess Ding Dong stopped serving her (or refilling her tampons) because he has been erased.
But, but, what about putting on their favourite song and dancing until the tears turn to laughter? How can it be over when he’s such a masculine human?

Hopefully this means Ever won’t be uprooted to another school though 🤞🏼

To give her credit it did last longer than a thread, was that three months?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I felt like a double divorcée was a great match for her, I would love to know what went down but we all know most likely he saw her true colours and ran, surely she didn’t ditch him?

Ever gets some stability, but only for a bit. She will be uprooted and disrupted again in some way.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt like a double divorcée was a great match for her, I would love to know what went down but we all know most likely he saw her true colours and ran, surely she didn’t ditch him?

Ever gets some stability, but only for a bit. She will be uprooted and disrupted again in some way.
For him to change his Facebook to single when it didn’t even say in a relationship when he was with Tarah says alot. He's definitely giving her a message. Maybe Tarah couldn't deal with the religion crap from GLOW church. Although, Hillsong preys on people and takes money for nothing just like Tarah.

I feel so embarassed for her. He was the love she had been waiting for, the love she had held out for and deserved, they were a beautiful family together forever blah, blah, blah, you know how it always goes. I am reluctant to say this but I think Liela may have a mental illness her grandiosity and impulsiveness, short attention span?

Reactions: 11
She keeps doing the same thing with every new relationship. Jumps in straight away,has no concept of infatuation over real love. Relationships keep ending before 6 months - she needs to look at herself and try to learn new relationship habits, change her behaviour. Stop obsessing over being saved from her single mum life and truly do the work on herself. That's when the big love will happen.

If she hasn't worked out by now that SHE needs to do something different, she never will.

Poor Ever 🥺

• Sad
The question is. Will we ever find out what happened. Or at least her made up version where she’s the victim? Or will she just keep quiet and hope it blows over

Gah can you guys fill us in? She is private so I have missed everything. Has she announced the break up? Has she said she has lost the shop? Please full us in!

• Heart
The question is. Will we ever find out what happened. Or at least her made up version where she’s the victim? Or will she just keep quiet and hope it blows over
I heard that his family was upset that they kept getting messages about her, and told him so……

• Wow
I heard that his family was upset that they kept getting messages about her, and told him so……
Wow! So people actually messaged his family or would it be people the family knew that know of her? I think she’s a crappy human and awful mother but I would never go to the lengths of actually writing to anyone about her - that’s pretty full on!

Gah can you guys fill us in? She is private so I have missed everything. Has she announced the break up? Has she said she has lost the shop? Please full us in!

And yes, please fill us in 😆

Reactions: 14
Should we all pitch in and send her a period care package??!! Who is going to fill up her basket now?!!

it was only a matter of time before this happened. I honestly think she will try to pretend this one never existed. She thinks we all forget. Sadly her dumb “actual” followers (like all of maybe 10) do forget.

agree with what someone else said. The fact that he never had his relationship status showingand now has single publicly displayed proves that he’s telling her to eff off.

poor Ever. My heart honestly breaks for her. She is the sweetest little darling.

This woman truly needs professional help. Like I say this with genuine concern.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.