Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Remembering ballet, gymnastics, and dancing"

Ahh pretty sure ballet IS dancing but sure šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Remembering ballet, gymnastics, and dancing"

Ahh pretty sure ballet IS dancing but sure šŸ¤”
Is this new info, has she mentioned taking ever to all these things before? I guess she doesnā€™t technically say they do those things, just that she remembers them. Maybe she does that remembering in her daily bunion soak bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had you on my vision board.
I had energy healing over the phone and I see ghosts so I was told you were in my future.

Iā€™m sorry, but how is she going to get out of a lease based on mould at the moment? She would have to really prove it was what the whole east coast of Australia hasnā€™t been suffering from all year due to La Nina. The papers have been full of articles and tips on how to clean it. Oh, and guess what? We arenā€™t all having strokes! We just get the bleach and clover oil out and get the damn thing done.
But she manifested this house. It was her dream home. So did she therefore manifest the mould too?

I canā€™t wait for the 2022 recap. This will surely be a highlight
Must be time for her to reel in the Christmas boyfriend to serve her at her table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had energy healing over the phone and I see ghosts so I was told you were in my future.

But she manifested this house. It was her dream home. So did she therefore manifest the mould too?

Must be time for her to reel in the Christmas boyfriend to serve her at her table.
Apparently itā€™s changed. Now sheā€™s only pouring love into motherhood and family and friends !
she hates motherhood. Her family relationships are strained at best and sorry - what friends? Iā€™m confused. Much confusion

• Haha
She's 'glowing' apparently. Mould and a fake stroke must be good for your skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently itā€™s changed. Now sheā€™s only pouring love into motherhood and family and friends !
she hates motherhood. Her family relationships are strained at best and sorry - what friends? Iā€™m confused. Much confusion
I canā€™t fuckin deal. Sheā€™s an absolute headcase in case any of you didnā€™t already know. Sheā€™s just beyond help. This will be her life forever. Poor sweet ever. šŸ˜Ŗ

Each time she goes off her trolley and you think surely she can't be any more delusional she doubles down for us all and proves she can work really really hard at being a bleeping uneducated, unmedicated narcissistic borderline scamming nightmare. This chick is a case study!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally just said she was manifesting a new man. Now she doesnā€™t want a man.
duck me, maybe she really did have a stroke šŸ„“

The bandana is giving Janice vibes
5B81DAFA-32F8-4951-8048-BFFE44BEE50D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So a few hours ago she was manifesting someone aligned spiritually and sexually with her (too much info btw Leila-keep it pg). And now she has resigned herself to a life flying solo? What a roller coaster of a day! Time for a dose of Lithium I think.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.