Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any updates on the new BuSiNeSs from a blocked bOsS bAbE? 😂

I can't help but giggle that Lies must be fuming how Crystal has so much work (seemingly) and a billionaire BF/grandad that she can post frequently about a season of love. Surprised she hasn't made more digs in envy about loving her privacy with her partner etc etc 😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone know why she's gone private this time? I don't follow her. She must be reinventing herself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she's gone private this time? I don't follow her. She must be reinventing herself again.
Hopefully she’s gone private for good, hooray! Disappearing altogether is preferable but I’ll settle for hiding and not spreading any awful tit around

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she’s gone private for good, hooray! Disappearing altogether is preferable but I’ll settle for hiding and not spreading any awful tit around
Of course not. She'll be back in fine form.
Her sister needs to shut up though. Seriously she is just as dangerous. Loving on TaysWay bullshit. Get cancelled already!!

Reactions: 5
Of course not. She'll be back in fine form.
Her sister needs to shut up though. Seriously she is just as dangerous. Loving on TaysWay bullshit. Get cancelled already!!

The sister really needs to get a grip on reality, has she even had a job since the pandemic tOoK hEr rIgHts aWaY? Thirty odd slides of absolute Qanon Word Salad 😂

Quite interested to hear what she owns that will be taken away though, pretty sure she doesn't even own a car, let alone a home?

The New Zealand government is by no means perfect but she doesn't seem to acknowledge that she just had a full hysterectomy via the public health system (which costs around 20k private) and most likely is receiving CentreLink given she mentioned she wasn't eligible for the sickness payments.

Grifters, the two of them 😂

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg
IMG_3276.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg

Fill us blocked ones in tattlers.…. Has she been posting any cringy posts? Any update on the “space”?
Ahhhhh the "space" filled with "pieces" 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
She’s attending $600 a ticket empowerment Wankfest on Thursday? She says she’s in! Who’s paying?!?!?
I saw her bestie Dani Stevens promoting that, for the amount of speakers it's odd it's held on a yacht and not in an actual venue which would fit thousands of people? 😂 their bios say so much and also nothing at all?

Apologies for the above massive post Tattlers, not sure why the photos didn't attach as smaller images - showing my old age here!

• Haha
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I was blocked by Leila for some reason so I googled her and this page came up straight away. What an online presence she has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not much is happening except a shot in activewear which has something to do with inflation. Apparently.
What in the word salad is she on about? She’s not doing that activewear brand any favours, for gods sake Tarah, wear the correct size. That crop is straining within an inch of its life 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the word salad is she on about? She’s not doing that activewear brand any favours, for gods sake Tarah, wear the correct size. That crop is straining within an inch of its life 🫣
I was thinking the same thing! Her bust looks HUUUUUGE in that thing!! 😵💫😵💫

I saw her bestie Dani Stevens promoting that, for the amount of speakers it's odd it's held on a yacht and not in an actual venue which would fit thousands of people? 😂 their bios say so much and also nothing at all?

Apologies for the above massive post Tattlers, not sure why the photos didn't attach as smaller images - showing my old age here!
I didn't mind the larger images! She's cray cray for SURE!!

• Heart
Not much is happening except a shot in activewear which has something to do with inflation. Apparently.
Funny she's promoting Dharma Bums as being ethical when she buys all her other clothes from SHEIN 🙄

I was thinking the same thing! Her bust looks HUUUUUGE in that thing!! 😵💫😵💫

I didn't mind the larger images! She's cray cray for SURE!!
I just looked at her account, that is a truckload of stories! Her tone comes across as condescending as Leila's, not surprised they are sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s really bat tit boring atm isn’t she. Something is brewing for sure 😂 where’s all the new shop content? Maybe the ali express shipment has been delayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think she went private cause the boyfriend broke up with her, after she started selling all her stuff to move in with him? She’s gotta figure out how to spin this one?

Reactions: 2
Do you think she went private cause the boyfriend broke up with her, after she started selling all her stuff to move in with him? She’s gotta figure out how to spin this one?
Nah don’t think so. Still seems to be buddy-buddy with the sister in law.
38FCF727-B318-4380-9CFC-FC954723DC4C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.