Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I just took a look after taking a long break from here reading about this clown. I was originally blocked from my personal account for no apparent reason. I then followed from my business account and had engaged with her a couple of times (non genuine from my perspective but kind of baiting her for laughs) and now I’m seemingly blocked from there too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m not invested in her and her dude breaking up - it seems like they are both as dumb as a bag of rocks and they clearly suit each other. Meh
What I do judge is the lack of stability for Ever and if she is being moved to yet another school (her 4th/5th school?) and the constant stream of partners being presented to her as “dad”

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m not invested in her and her dude breaking up - it seems like they are both as dumb as a bag of rocks and they clearly suit each other. Meh
What I do judge is the lack of stability for Ever and if she is being moved to yet another school (her 4th/5th school?) and the constant stream of partners being presented to her as “dad”
That’s the reason I think a lot of us are invested in if they have broken up or not. For Ever’s sake I hope they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️ The poor little girl has been thrown in and out of homes, schools and relationships more than I have in my 32 years of life. So yeah that’s really the only reason I care.

Reactions: 7
That’s the reason I think a lot of us are invested in if they have broken up or not. For Ever’s sake I hope they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️ The poor little girl has been thrown in and out of homes, schools and relationships more than I have in my 32 years of life. So yeah that’s really the only reason I care.
Sorry, it looks like people above are gunning and hoping for the breakup - for Evers sake I hope he’s a decent guy and they stay together

Reactions: 4
Sorry, it looks like people above are gunning and hoping for the breakup - for Evers sake I hope he’s a decent guy and they stay together
Unfortunately he has already been married twice so his track record so far does not breed confidence. It would be lovely for Ever to have more consistent, caring adults in her world so for her sake I hope this happens…..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s the only reason I care too. Having moved schools a lot when I was younger due to my Dads work I know how unsettling it is and I feel so much for Ever. Some consistency and stability in her life would be wonderful to see. Sometimes I wonder if in ten years time I’ll be following Evers own account and cheering her on in life as she had such a horrid early childhood.

On another note does anyone know what does her sister in NZ do for work? I started following her recently and she posts so much but doesn’t seem to do anything except sit in her garden and talk about conspiracies and the upcoming doom and gloom? NZ is going back into a lockdown next month apparently 😵💫

Attachments

Wow - so she’s not on private, she’s just banned people? Really don’t know how she banned me to be honest as I’ve never engaged at all. Is that why? If you watch and don’t engage, she deletes you?

Awesome though - complete waste of time and now it’s taken out of my hands!

• Haha
Wow - so she’s not on private, she’s just banned people? Really don’t know how she banned me to be honest as I’ve never engaged at all. Is that why? If you watch and don’t engage, she deletes you?

Yerp! If you watch and don't follow she blocks you.

Sahhh busy Tarzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I was blocked and I used to interact with her? I stupidly even bought a pair of earrings from Golde before realising it was an AliExpress scam 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How long did the earrings last? Was she slow getting them to you?
Funnily enough they really hurt my ears when I wore them the first time so I gave them away to my sister. They did take about two weeks to arrive but I didn’t think much of it at the time 😆

Also curious. How long until they went green?
I just messaged my sister and she said they have tarnished (as I thought she has never worn them) I feel guilty for supporting AliExpress now but at the time I didn’t know Leila was a scam artist. I feel for those who supported her scam GoFundMes 😩

I'm actually in shock she sold something!
I’m such a sucker! 😩

Reactions: 5
Christ there is always some new thing with her "I lost my way. Felt disconnected from my purpose" FFS what does that even mean?? What exactly is your purpose Leila?

I would have thought with her fairytale new relationship she would be feeling all the connections and purpose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been selling photography sessions again but they're 'extremely limited' and 'nearly finished' for 2022. Honestly how this woman manages to keep grifting along is incredible. She's a cockroach.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ there is always some new thing with her "I lost my way. Felt disconnected from my purpose" FFS what does that even mean?? What exactly is your purpose Leila?

I would have thought with her fairytale new relationship she would be feeling all the connections and purpose 🙄
Her purpose was to scam people with her many different "businesses" that never lasted that long. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.