Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigha’s budget Mazda in Tigga’s 20 car ocean view garage 😆
Hahahaha 😆😆😆.

And excuse you Peachy, it’s a TOP OF THE LINE Mazda. She made sure we all knew that a little while ago. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She would be cringing driving a Mazda. They’re for poor people.

Just to add- I’m not saying ppl are poor if they drive a Mazda. I drive one! (Hey Leigha, it’s also top of the line and newer than yours, but i couldn’t give a tit and don’t care what others think unlike yourself).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happen to 'the bestest car ever' Was it MG!? Or did that partnership dry up!?

Reactions: 8
What in the heck is a “contra collaboration”? I googled “contra” and the predictive text gave me contraception. It’s not even a flipping word 😂

She needs #wantedasofabutdidn’twant/havethemoney to payfullpricesoItoldabusiness thatIwouldgivethemashoutouttomyloyalfollowersinexchangeforadiscount
#wishitwasajardanbutI’mnottheirtype
#didjaknowIusedtosleepwithTeegsrichhubby?

• Haha
What in the heck is a “contra collaboration”? I googled “contra” and the predictive text gave me contraception. It’s not even a flipping word 😂

She needs #wantedasofabutdidn’twant/havethemoney to payfullpricesoItoldabusiness thatIwouldgivethemashoutouttomyloyalfollowersinexchangeforadiscount
#wishitwasajardanbutI’mnottheirtype
#didjaknowIusedtosleepwithTeegsrichhubby?
In hospo terms contra is used a bit, just meaning free but in exchange for something usually.

Here’s a link https://progressivelegal.com.au/contra-deals-need-know/

Reactions: 4
The witch got a free lounge??? Unbelievable, she has no shame! That lounge looks like it belongs in a psychiatrists office…..probably why she wanted it!

• Haha
I’m giggling at the thought of Leigha aggressively emailing every homeware, furniture etc place to scab something for free and ending up with that couch and the rest from catch. So chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All those glamorous pictures of ZFB's amazing party and there is Leigh in her car bitching about crawling towards her Christmas leave... as if she's just worked a year straight with no holidays or trips away 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kelly posted the pic below on the left and I didn’t recognise her at first glance - aside from the weight loss, is it filler in her cheeks making her nasolabial folds more prominent and maybe jaw filler? Seems like lots of small things have changed her face

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Colour palette! And the long lense shot where everyone’s heads look tiny and the poor unfortunate girl to the left whose foot looks like a Lego brick.
She’ll be lucky if she doesn’t need a hip recon after that shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.