Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see what she will do with the shorter hours/school holidays next year. I predict a nanny.
I think it’s just “preschool” at a daycare centre, so presumably the same extended hours. Then once he starts school he can do before and afters from open until close 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's already been said, but far out..that poor kid. Daycare between Xmas and NY with both parents home!!
My child is 6 months younger, it's really not that hard! Some days are testing but fark toughen up. Groceries etc actually can be fun with kids, bit of creativity 'leigh campbell CREATIVE'.
argh what a childhood ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The actual balls to casually chat about dropping bug in daycare as if that’s a normal thing for 2 parents to do when they’re just sitting around the house between Xmas and New Year.
Leigha, you’re a neglectful, delinquent, shitstain of a parent and you should be ashamed.

Reactions: 20
I think it’s just “preschool” at a daycare centre, so presumably the same extended hours. Then once he starts school he can do before and afters from open until close 🫠
I think he’s going to a separate preschool, if it’s the one I’m thinking of you can get 2 days a week funded and it’s much cheaper than his usual daycare. It’s shorter hours and not open school holidays though. Will report back if it is the one I’m thinking of as my child will be attending too 👀

She’s such a tight ass when it comes to spending her own money, I bet her attitude is that they’re paying for daycare this week so sending him whether they need to or not. Childcare is one thing she’s not been able to grift…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think he’s going to a separate preschool, if it’s the one I’m thinking of you can get 2 days a week funded and it’s much cheaper than his usual daycare. It’s shorter hours and not open school holidays though. Will report back if it is the one I’m thinking of as my child will be attending too 👀

She’s such a tight ass when it comes to spending her own money, I bet her attitude is that they’re paying for daycare this week so sending him whether they need to or not. Childcare is one thing she’s not been able to grift…
yes, I think it will be this plus a ‘nanny’ every day on either side from 7-9am and 3:30-7 🤪

Reactions: 4
Here to echo what everyone else has said. Don’t get me wrong, I have occasionally had kids in daycare/holiday care when I’m on holidays too, but never the week between Christmas and New Year, and only ever one day to have a date day with the husband…which we NEVER get to do! Not like old ‘I never get invited to anything’ Leigha
Poor kid!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Affi-Leigh-ate link queen so frail and skinny, did you know Gunc loves when she wears a leather mini?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Woah! What is she going to do with him the rest of the week?! Or you can still send five days, but it’s shorter hours?
---
My big kids will go to holiday care, because I have to go back to work, but we made sure that between my husband and myself we could give them a month off. We will send the little one back to daycare when it resumes next week, so that we can do some “big kid” stuff like the movies, but she’s been at home with us since school finished (also doesn’t attend full weeks and we’ll do actual short days 🙄). I get wanting a break, but your kid deserves a break too!! It’s not as if she doesn’t have plenty of weekend breaks or nights out. Let the poor boy have Christmas.

Reactions: 11
The fact that her nearly 5 year old was happy to go there when he knows both parents are home says everything about how he feels about his parents.

Unless of course they told him they were “working” which actually I wouldn’t put past them to do.

She reads here all the time so let’s all see if there’s a passive aggressive story tomorrow or a fake dm asking about it and her claiming it’s because she’s so fragile.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact that her nearly 5 year old was happy to go there when he knows both parents are home says everything about how he feels about his parents.

Unless of course they told him they were “working” which actually I wouldn’t put past them to do.

She reads here all the time so let’s all see if there’s a passive aggressive story tomorrow or a fake dm asking about it and her claiming it’s because she’s so fragile.
She did a post about her special brain and a trip to Melbourne where bug got a fever and it triggered her, but looked like she went out the whole time anyways so no real point to the story except she always chooses her social life over her son

Reactions: 12
Woah! What is she going to do with him the rest of the week?! Or you can still send five days, but it’s shorter hours?
---
My big kids will go to holiday care, because I have to go back to work, but we made sure that between my husband and myself we could give them a month off. We will send the little one back to daycare when it resumes next week, so that we can do some “big kid” stuff like the movies, but she’s been at home with us since school finished (also doesn’t attend full weeks and we’ll do actual short days 🙄). I get wanting a break, but your kid deserves a break too!! It’s not as if she doesn’t have plenty of weekend breaks or nights out. Let the poor boy have Christmas.
And give his immune system a break from all the germs. Poor kid. Let him sleep in and do some mundane things!

Reactions: 10
Poor little boy. My children genuinely love their daycare but they are always so excited for “holiday” even if we’re just pottering around at home for most of it and they’re only in care a couple of days a week. They’re so easy at his age compared to a baby or three year old.

I just feel so bad for that little child.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
---
I think she’ll still send him to his current daycare the rest of the week, seems to be what a lot of people do! I will do the same. Around Randwick it’s hard to get more than 2 days a week at a preschool.

My kids will go back to daycare next week when we need to go back to work. But we’ve been off with them for a couple of weeks and it’s been magic! I love hanging out with them and realise they’re not little for long so trying to make the most of it (even though it’s tiring and back to work will be a nice little break 🥴)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.