Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the mole face in the background 😆

View attachment 2617091
my god these women are so revolting
---
I still want to know what happened with the other one, I forget her nickname but her real name was Lauren, she was at every girls lunch with that lot then just vanished
Lauren’s nickname was Eddie I think? For unknown but most likely ridiculous reasons. I think she’s just had her 3rd baby and is still friends with Amy but I reckon there was a falling out somewhere along the line as she is never at the lunches anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a falling out with Leigha. They don’t follow each other anymore and I know they used to.

Reactions: 4
Makes the post all about herself and how great she is for putting on a surprise party 🙄. How many besties does this witch have? Every week there’s a new one.

Reactions: 12
I hate how she keeps saying her kid is 'weird'. I know she's trying to be funny but over and over again she does it. He is just a kid. He is acting like a normal kid. She's lucky she has a healthy son.

On another note, anyone know what her ugly, sorry 'chic' back tattoo says?

Reactions: 6
There is no way on God’s green earth that a follower said to her “affiliate links welcomed” 🙄

FFS Leigh, if you’re going to write your own DM’s then at least try to make it a bit more convincing!

IMG_0298.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my thoughts exactly.
Leigh you’re not hijacking by asking yourself for affiliate links. Apart from whining about your kid that’s literally your feed.

Reactions: 5
There is no way on God’s green earth that a follower said to her “affiliate links welcomed” 🙄

FFS Leigh, if you’re going to write your own DM’s then at least try to make it a bit more convincing!

View attachment 2620908
Why put up this foot photo? What's wrong with her toe? I don't get it.

And she's always so busy 🥲 but right now has time to get a pedicure done. She talks such tit.

Reactions: 7
It’s the same thing very single time that pre empts her spamming. A fake DM screenshot just begging for a random shopping spree and now she’s including that people are actually asking her for affiliate links. I can’t get over what a basic witch she is.

Towels, phone cases, ugly vases. So chic.

Reactions: 13
Who are all these dip shits asking for recommendations and now affiliate links? I smell a rat 🐀. She is relentless with these affiliate links! No other influenza does as many as her, it’s just random tit!

Reactions: 13
Leigh get your son some Lego ffs. This duplo tit is for actual toddlers
She won’t spend a cent on him, only gets toys that are grifted.

Also claims she wants to stop sharing her personal life but uses her kid for an ad for Zyrtec. What a hypocrite. Wtf is Zyrtec using her for work?? Bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Christ on a bike..42 affiliate links ranging from dresses, to face massage balls, to vases, to zyertec, to towels and everything in between!

She honestly has no bleeping shame. What a loser! 😒

Reactions: 16
Who are all these dip shits asking for recommendations and now affiliate links? I smell a rat 🐀. She is relentless with these affiliate links! No other influenza does as many as her, it’s just random tit!
I know!! If you are going to post so many of them (which is ridiculously embarrassing) try and attempt to curate them a bit! Try and stick to a theme at least.

Reactions: 11
Another quote about looking after yourself from the queen of Laziness. Don’t burn yourself out too much Leigha, must be exhausted after those 46 affiliate links.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.