Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Brillo pad tshirt! What a riot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I honestly still canā€™t believe Leigh and Tegan thought Brillo was the best name for their beauty businessā€¦. Utter morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't follow Leigha, but I think I have had enough of peeking at her account. I think I may have reached my limit. The ads are the worst and mostly all she's posts. I can't even watch for a laugh anymore.

I'm thinking about a really good comment I can leave that will get me blocked. Any ideas?
---
Style guru šŸ¤£šŸ˜

And she's still talking postpartum? Her baby is like five years old!?

Screenshot_20231213-142155.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Brillo shirt gave me so LOLs! Leigh is a delicate, humourless witch so would be fuming.

I think that friendship is purely for appearances, they have a lot of similar brands they work with etc. Leigh would be very jealous of Amyā€™s higher followers and success given she was the ā€œfamousā€ā€™one first from Cosmo.

Reactions: 12
I don't follow Leigha, but I think I have had enough of peeking at her account. I think I may have reached my limit. The ads are the worst and mostly all she's posts. I can't even watch for a laugh anymore.

I'm thinking about a really good comment I can leave that will get me blocked. Any ideas?
---
Style guru šŸ¤£šŸ˜

And she's still talking postpartum? Her baby is like five years old!?

View attachment 2630696
Yeah Iā€™m the same. I would look at her account for a good laugh but now I just find her so sad and gross.

Are the postpartum shopping hacks to grift whatever crumpled freebies you can, then affiliate link the tit out of them?

I just noticed in the Penfolds ad she doesnā€™t even have 3 matching wine glasses! The first two she puts down are different to the third one šŸ˜‚ also so obvious sheā€™s not talking to anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still follow Leigh but am considering an unfollow. Her account is has become boring, predictable and sad. She herself is condescending, rude and a complete mole to her followers who ā€œshe owes nothing toā€. I donā€™t look up to her in any way, I donā€™t believe any of her paid partnerships are genuine and the 45,000 affiliate links every day are embarrassing and sad.

Reactions: 16
I just watched the Penfolds ad and almost wet myself laughing. She is actually sitting at a table by herself pretending to talk to people AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am absolutely DEAD at Leigha talking to herself in the Penfolds adšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
All that white - the tablecloth, the cushions, her dress - looks like she's in a mental institution.

Reactions: 9
DEAD šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Ladies and Gentleman- the Raw Carrot award for 2023 goes toā€¦. Leigha!!

If Penfolds makes you delusional like Leigha, I want in!

I still follow Leigh but am considering an unfollow. Her account is has become boring, predictable and sad. She herself is condescending, rude and a complete mole to her followers who ā€œshe owes nothing toā€. I donā€™t look up to her in any way, I donā€™t believe any of her paid partnerships are genuine and the 45,000 affiliate links every day are embarrassing and sad.
I stopped following a few months ago, it was painful going through all those stories of junk or ugly dresses

Reactions: 6
Not just the talking to herself (and laughing!!) but she hasnā€™t even poured herself (herselves??) a glass of wine! DECEASED āš°

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not just the talking to herself (and laughing!!) but she hasnā€™t even poured herself (herselves??) a glass of wine! DECEASED āš°
Haha youā€™re right, she didnā€™t even open the bottle. Almost as bad as those influencers who fake drink/eat

Reactions: 7
I remember she asked for fridges or said she didnā€™t have one when they first moved in. Sheā€™s so embarrassing! Can buy Chanel shoes, canā€™t buy a fridge.

Nothing will beat scabbing a new washer and dryer when people literally lost their homes to bushfires.

She is an appalling human being. One who always takes and never gives, or when she does she has to show off like sheā€™s Mother Theresa. ā€œI donate to Red Cross op shopā€.

If she was truly a good person, she would decline some of the partnerships and offer to donate the goods instead or, shock horror, donate some of her own money.

We all know she reads here so watch her stories for the annual ā€œI took Bugs unwanted grifted items to put under the Kmart treeā€.

Reactions: 19
The acting in the Penfolds reel is horrendous
Don't most influencers get a bunch of mates together to at least pretend

Reactions: 11
Gifted fridge now FFS, she is a tight arse scab. Pull your wallet out you loser and just buy the fridge instead of reaching out for a #contracollab. Fashion, fridges, candles, wine, Zyrtec, ADHDā€¦.she just covers it all doesnā€™t she šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.