Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have a ✨special brain✨ and I obsessively recheck my work. If it’s going to a wide audience, I make sure some else reads it first. I would have died of embarrassment by now if I’d posted so many mistakes. I get errors in a comment or throwing up a quick caption or whatever, but this is her JOB. She was paid for that!!!

Reactions: 17
bleeping LOL! Burnt out and needing downtime?? Classic! 😂😂😂😂
Exhausted and burnt out from what exactly? Sitting in first class on planes, shopping while on holiday, eating amazing food while on holiday, having all the "me" time while on holiday? How embarrassing to say that.

Reactions: 8
She is such a vile human being. Completely self absorbed and full of herself.

Claims she doesn’t have any travel plans. Couldn’t grift any hotel stays over the peak period Leigha? I’m sure she will find a way to spend as little time with her son as possible, she’s just sooo burnt out and fragile.

Imagine this witch lasting a day in most people’s shoes, having to work all day as well as clean/cook/pay for things.

Reactions: 11
Just saw on her Insta that she has done an article on things she'd dress Mia in if she could.. Mia probably has more style than she does! How can Mia be stupid enough to employ this idiot as a fashion editor!

Reactions: 8
That glasshouse ad was HORRENDOUS. The hairline, the manic wrapping, the crappy Christmas tree legs in every “artistic” shot, hoovering the icecream and the fake smelling of the candle. Seriously why do brands pay her for this crap. I will never buy another product from this brand and I used to like them. A lesson to choose your “content creators” wisely.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That glasshouse ad was HORRENDOUS. The hairline, the manic wrapping, the crappy Christmas tree legs in every “artistic” shot, hoovering the icecream and the fake smelling of the candle. Seriously why do brands pay her for this crap. I will never buy another product from this brand and I used to like them. A lesson to choose your “content creators” wisely.
Agreed! Actually a brand I like and use.. not anymore... I actually boycotted them when they used Racist Gerard

Reactions: 9
I buy my in laws Glasshouse Christmas candles every year, they love them.
Not this year!

Reactions: 10
Why is she such a passive aggressive, awful, nasty witch? Insinuating the volunteers are too cheap to buy their own fan? Does she think she's funny? They're volunteers working their asses off for free in a hit shop, and you write this with a sarcastic 'bless'. duck you Leigh. Maybe you could grift them a fan.. nope it would be more your style to point out how hot their shop is then ask for a fan for your own home, circa floods/gritting a dryer for yourself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
What a pathetic ad for glasshouse! No dialogue, just royalty-free music and Leigha wrapping a gift, sniffing a candle then munching on a very dubious looking chocolate in the bath. WTF! I’d be fuming if I was glasshouse!
I bought one at David Jones, the sales assistant there sold it up more than her. She definitely is trying to do more effort in her new house

Reactions: 4
Her acting face is just sooo bad. Agree, I will refuse to support any brand that willingly pays this nutjob.

So after passively aggressively telling everyone how good donating is, what’s the bet Leigha scabbed something for free without offering them any of her hundreds of hoarded designer shoes/bags/clothes in the overflowing wardrobe?

I’m sure she will follow up with some post showing off about donating…

Reactions: 11
Love how in the penfolds ad she sets up the table for Christmas dinner, with the creased tablecloth and runner, her probably gifted dinnerware and her pathetic lone Xmas ornament centrepiece. She wouldn’t know how to host a Xmas dinner! It would be each guest bringing a plate of something, remember her pathetic spread for her friends catch up? Stick to what you’re good at Leigh, which isn’t much but let’s just say beauty is your safe lane.

I listened to her pod with Mia about Mia’s clothes. She agreed with everything Mia said and chucked in ‘I have ADHD too’ a few times of course

• Haha
Love how in the penfolds ad she sets up the table for Christmas dinner, with the creased tablecloth and runner, her probably gifted dinnerware and her pathetic lone Xmas ornament centrepiece. She wouldn’t know how to host a Xmas dinner! It would be each guest bringing a plate of something, remember her pathetic spread for her friends catch up? Stick to what you’re good at Leigh, which isn’t much but let’s just say beauty is your safe lane.
It was the fake dinner table conversations that did it for me. Surely she could have had a few people over to make it look somewhat believable. Amy puts in so much more effort.

The dinnerware is definitely a freebie from In The Roundhouse.

• Haha
Oh my god the rambling car stories (can’t listen only read the subtitles) about her “dream” about her husbands affair… and then ending by saying she’s off to do “something” and having to think what day it is. Ugh!

Reactions: 7
Eww.. couldn’t start the video again you gross fucker! No one needs to hear this tit (she says as she uploads a video for you all 😬)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.