Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the most hideous style in both clothes and shoes. Has no idea about what goes together, just obsessively buys what she thinks makes her look wealthy and “stylish”.

Listen to your friends LC. Those mesh shoes were in style a year ago, they were hideous then and still hideous now.
As always she’s late to a trend and buys the worst possible version of it. To wear once then add to the beautifully renovated eastern suburbs hoarding cupboard.

It’s raining in Sydney today so couldn’t think of less appropriate footwear.

Reactions: 8
As always she’s late to a trend and buys the worst possible version of it. To wear once then add to the beautifully renovated eastern suburbs hoarding cupboard.

It’s raining in Sydney today so couldn’t think of less appropriate footwear.
Finally spending time with her family but of course, for a #gifted experience. God forbid she spends her own money on something for her son.

Reactions: 7
Finally spending time with her family but of course, for a #gifted experience. God forbid she spends her own money on something for her son.
She’ll need a weekend away to recover from the #mediainvite parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did you say to get blocked 🤣
I was part of the carnage in the mass blocking of anyone who followed certain pages
Yay me.
I now actually get a jump scare shock when she appears on my insta or in my ears in a mamamia ad or on a podcast ad.

Reactions: 4
Imagine how much of a revolting human you have to be to post photos of your child and making 'jokes' about him sucking dick.
Whatever the connotation is, it’s disgusting that she exposes her kid like this.
What a reckless idiot… there are people that trawl social media for images of kids.
It’s not the first time she has put her child at risk of exploitation either.

If you do anything useful Leigh, read these kinds of messages and take the picture down for the sake of your child FFS!

Reactions: 10
That’s disgraceful. Surprised her ‘friend in cyber security’ who she threatened to use to unmask trolls wouldn’t tell her absolutely disgusting and dangerous that photo was

Reactions: 12
2 clicks of Photoshop and a creep could do anything to that photo and put it on the dark web. WTF is wrong with her.

She is her biggest risk to her own personal and family security, not bloody tattle. STOP POSTING YOUR KID ON YOUR PUBLIC INSTAGRAM! Her and the enabler husband really are stupid

Reactions: 11
That’s disgraceful. Surprised her ‘friend in cyber security’ who she threatened to use to unmask trolls wouldn’t tell her absolutely disgusting and dangerous that photo was
I'm still waiting to be pinched by her high up cyber crime buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 clicks of Photoshop and a creep could do anything to that photo and put it on the dark web. WTF is wrong with her.
While I agree it’s a stupid decision to put this image up for this exact reason, I don’t think she was intentionally trying to imply anything - I took it to mean those iceblocks are Rhian’s favourite.

Not sure if that makes it better or worse that she wouldn’t think of how this might come across 🙄

Reactions: 6
While I agree it’s a stupid decision to put this image up for this exact reason, I don’t think she was intentionally trying to imply anything - I took it to mean those iceblocks are Rhian’s favourite.

Not sure if that makes it better or worse that she wouldn’t think of how this might come across 🙄
Look, you could be right, but whenever Amy posts a picture of rhian with this type of iceblock, he’s eating it as though he’s literally sucking a dick. She’s posted him doing it many times.
Leigh being the way she is, thinks it’s hilarious that her son (who is 4 and simply eating an iceblock) is doing it in a similar way to Rhian. She has done this intentionally.

Reactions: 9
Look, you could be right, but whenever Amy posts a picture of rhian with this type of iceblock, he’s eating it as though he’s literally sucking a dick. She’s posted him doing it many times.
Leigh being the way she is, thinks it’s hilarious that her son (who is 4 and simply eating an iceblock) is doing it in a similar way to Rhian. She has done this intentionally.
Wow, okay I didn’t know that!

Reactions: 3
Wow, okay I didn’t know that!
Yerp! And as Amy does makes sexual jokes about the whole time she is filming. I find her constant sexual innuendos full on but a the same time Rhian/Ryan however that bogan spells his name is an adult. 'Bug' is not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.