Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was rabbiting on TGM I think (her guest appearance - the one on holiday packing) - about how she packs a travel steamer. I swear she did it just to troll us. That woman has never ironed, steamed or pressed a single item of clothing in her life. She thinks she’s so chic but she’s just a crumpled, botchy bobble head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive seen a couple of influencers tell people to delete insta and download again or delete their cache / cookies to make the links work... pretty handy cos then their affiliate links will be the ones tied to the sale of black friday. The affiliate link stuff is so beggy and transparent, so embarassing.

Reactions: 18
I can’t get over the sheer volume of clothes this bobble head has…that is not normal?? She hardly ever wears the same thing twice apart from her flipper shoes.

Surely she is going to run out of space soon in her beautifully renovated Eastern suburbs house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over the sheer volume of clothes this bobble head has…that is not normal?? She hardly ever wears the same thing twice apart from her flipper shoes.

Surely she is going to run out of space soon in her beautifully renovated Eastern suburbs house!
Kinda disgusting really, not only the wastage but also trying to big note herself because she has money finally.
I would say the money is coming from the 1000% mark up on Brillo products. Now she has money wants to spend it on her shopping addiction 🤮

Reactions: 5
Kinda disgusting really, not only the wastage but also trying to big note herself because she has money finally.
I would say the money is coming from the 1000% mark up on Brillo products. Now she has money wants to spend it on her shopping addiction 🤮
There is no way money is coming from Brillo - engagement is shockingly low and they’ve got under 12k followers since launching over a year ago. This post from yesterday got just one like! No wonder they tend to hide likes for most of them.

The money is probably coming from her spamming everyone with affiliate links for anything and everything. Her friends with actual money must be so embarrassed for her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw Leigha out in the wild in Bondi the other day. She's definitely v petite but nowhere near as scary skinny as her insta would have you believe. She looked suitably anxious and self-involved - eyes darting everywhere to see if anyone was looking at her. Noone was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OMG THAT NEW VIDEO SHE HAS UP IN THE PLUNGE POOL. SORRY FOR SCREAMING.
---
Saw Leigha out in the wild in Bondi the other day. She's definitely v petite but nowhere near as scary skinny as her insta would have you believe. She looked suitably anxious and self-involved - eyes darting everywhere to see if anyone was looking at her. Noone was
What was her face like irl? Did the Botox look more natural or like it does on Instagram?

Reactions: 6
What the hell was that ice bath video? I think it was just an excuse to show how skinny she thinks she is

Reactions: 9
What the hell was that ice bath video? I think it was just an excuse to show how skinny she thinks she is
Not sure what’s worse, the ice bath or the slicked pony that shows her weird hairline and wasn’t really slicked?

Reactions: 9
Claims she’s a happy paying customer but then tags the account of Kristin Fishers ex husband…hmmm 🤔. I highly doubt she has been paying full price or doesn’t have some sort of arrangement.

Reactions: 3
There is no way money is coming from Brillo - engagement is shockingly low and they’ve got under 12k followers since launching over a year ago. This post from yesterday got just one like! No wonder they tend to hide likes for most of them.

The money is probably coming from her spamming everyone with affiliate links for anything and everything. Her friends with actual money must be so embarrassed for her.
They’ve now gotten another couple of people to like the post and hidden total likes so I’m glad they’re keeping up to date with Tattle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just because they are designer does not mean they don't make you look like you are wearing mini surfboards.. 😂 #flipperfeetlcc
Screenshot_20231124_223839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has the most hideous style in both clothes and shoes. Has no idea about what goes together, just obsessively buys what she thinks makes her look wealthy and “stylish”.

Listen to your friends LC. Those mesh shoes were in style a year ago, they were hideous then and still hideous now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.