Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't there be some kind of tit-for-tat with these gifted trips? They gift her the trip and in return she posts about LRP and why she is there?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just a conference for LRP and Mamamia have paid for her travel. Like conferences the rest of us plebs attend. Yes Leigh, even in Paris. I don’t think they’ve paid for the entire trip? Unless I missed something.

Reactions: 4
She prob has to write an article for Mamamia and spruik it on youbeauty but wasn’t obliged to post on her crappy insta so hasn’t #bareminimimleigha

Reactions: 9
She prob has to write an article for Mamamia and spruik it on youbeauty but wasn’t obliged to post on her crappy insta so hasn’t #bareminimimleigha
Yep, it will be part of an advertising campaign - so they advertise on YB, there are a couple of product mentions on podcasts and articles written for the website. I like LRP but I don’t enjoy the faux product recos on YB

Reactions: 12
A “contra collab” necklace??? In the comments she acknowledges that beige-Jade helped her pick the letter (umm, isn’t it just the Bug’s name….). If you can be this lazy and make money from social media, then sign me up.
I’m not sure her head could get any bigger after this underwhelming LRP Paris trip, but she’ll probably prove me wrong. Incredibly. What a flog.
Yes! I came here to talk about the necklace comment but you beat me. What a strange thing to say.. you needed help from a friend to chose what letter you wanted for your free diamond necklace.

Reactions: 3
There's a post on Mamamia's Insta with Leigh and Tegan about travel and Leigh says she uses zip lock bags to take food from the breakfast buffet for the rest of the day, so not only does she not pay for her stays, she's even more greedy
As much as I don’t like her, I don’t actually believe she does this. More like she saw an opportunity for relatability ie engagement (don’t heaps of parents do this when on hols?).

Reactions: 2
As much as I don’t like her, I don’t actually believe she does this. More like she saw an opportunity for relatability ie engagement (don’t heaps of parents do this when on hols?).
Lots of people do it but I bet she really does, we all know how much she hates paying for anything!

Can we talk about how she didn’t know the name of the necklace she “collaborated” on. This just proves how she just doesn’t give a flying F and will flog anything for a freebie. So unprofessional and so disrespectful to the brand. She really is a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She obviously won't post without cash for comment. Loads of influencers are posting about the LRP skin checks happening in Sydney, a cause so apparently close to heart AND just finished a trip with them, but won't promote this 🙄

Reactions: 11
Seriously what has she done to herself? Her face doesn’t move right, her lips and the surrounding areas are all bulgy, and she looks deranged. She looks awful. No thanks doctor Naomi
---
“Ice cold water with lots of ice” #editor #leecampbellcreative
How she continues getting paid by brands blows my mind. She is just so, so lazy.
Didn’t meant to post twice in quick succession, but you just can’t make up this level of hopeless.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have used that neutrogena moisturiser in the past and still do every now and then, if I’m on a budget month. It’s actually not bad for a supermarket cream, it’s a bit similar to Clinique and Laneige. I’m annoyed she’s done a paid partnership with it now and probably won’t buy it again. I’m sick of these brands partnering with lazy influencers. Leigha is as lazy and unimaginative as it gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have used that neutrogena moisturiser in the past and still do every now and then, if I’m on a budget month. It’s actually not bad for a supermarket cream, it’s a bit similar to Clinique and Laneige. I’m annoyed she’s done a paid partnership with it now and probably won’t buy it again. I’m sick of these brands partnering with lazy influencers. Leigha is a lazy and unimaginative as it gets.
She has only just landed back from a trip with another brand, during which she promoted her own brand, and now she's flogging this brand, pashing a watermelon and eye bleeping herself in slow motion. HOT MESS

Reactions: 17
Leigha is a fragile, delicate human. She doesn’t have time for tasks such as cutting a watermelon, her brain is far too special for that!

Also spoiler alert: it’s not a “boy mum” thing for 4 year olds to have energy. My girl is the same age and is non stop. Pathetic to claim Bug is like this 16 hours a day given she has never spent more than an hour alone with him awake.

Leigha is a fragile, delicate human. She doesn’t have time for tasks such as cutting a watermelon, her brain is far too special for that!

Also spoiler alert: it’s not a “boy mum” thing for 4 year olds to have energy. My girl is the same age and is non stop. Pathetic to claim Bug is like this 16 hours a day given she has never spent more than an hour alone with him awake.
Yes, I have a girl similar age. Does she think our girls sit there all day, braiding their hair and colouring in silently? So she's sexist and dumb.

Home for 5 minutes and already complaining/ seeking sympathy about how hard parenting is. What a mole.

Reactions: 11
Home for 5 minutes and already complaining/ seeking sympathy about how hard parenting is. What a mole.
Exactly! Her son is a happy, healthy, active child, I wish she would stop her whinging about being a mother. Maybe stop sitting there like a lazy tit filming him and interact with him instead. She is getting worse! And that ridiculous hydration post….she can’t be serious, it’s so forced it’s hard to watch.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.