Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an uncanny knack at manipulating people into doing things for her and taking care of her, doesn’t she? Must be exhausting knowing her IRL.

Reactions: 13
Wtf is all the pics with the weird ass outfit on. Something Kayne would make his partner wear, I think she just wore to do a photo shoot like a 15 year old 🤯
---
She has an uncanny knack at manipulating people into doing things for her and taking care of her, doesn’t she? Must be exhausting knowing her IRL.
She’s so busy she needs all the help she can get

Reactions: 10
I don't know if there is anyone who takes as crappy photos of food as she does.
Also, way to go, one mention of the LRP trip and you made it all about yourself crying?

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe all she has posted about LRP is one crappy story about the meal they had.

Imagine being invited by a brand to spend the whole time shamelessly promoting other brands and posing up a storm in some hideous outfits from another brand.

How many times can she post herself in those leather stockings? Is it some weird attempt to show Guncle how hot she is? Absolutely loving herself sick, she looks beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Just looks like she’s on her way to the gym. I don’t get it. Maybe I need to listen to her fashion podcast and it will make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A “contra collab” necklace??? In the comments she acknowledges that beige-Jade helped her pick the letter (umm, isn’t it just the Bug’s name….). If you can be this lazy and make money from social media, then sign me up.
I’m not sure her head could get any bigger after this underwhelming LRP Paris trip, but she’ll probably prove me wrong. Incredibly. What a flog.

• Haha
Too busy to post properly about LRP. But can post a contra Collab. How many wanky LC phrases are there? 'media invite' 'press trip' 'contra collab' 'semi gifted' have I missed any?!

“Help spread the world”….much editor.

At this point, it’s pathetic for any brand to want to partner with her. She has zero style or creativity, low engagement and her special little brain is far too special to bother researching or posting about the brand.

Posts about BF sales, tries to school everyone on French department stores like she is the only one who has ever been but nothing about LRP which is the only reason she is there.

At this point, it’s pathetic for any brand to want to partner with her. She has zero style or creativity, low engagement and her special little brain is far too special to bother researching or posting about the brand.

Posts about BF sales, tries to school everyone on French department stores like she is the only one who has ever been but nothing about LRP which is the only reason she is there.
How can we check her engagement?
I need to stop checking her stories to have a giggle at the poorly edited captions. But can’t help seeing how many things she can call CHIC

I have the feeling she’s trying to change lanes from ‘beauty’ to ‘travel’ influencer. Remember she keeps telling us she’s the future of hotel reviewing….
She can’t fund those international trips on her own though, she needs brands like LRP to bring her overseas, then she’ll ignore them and create the travel content shes actually interested in.

It’s SO crass and transparent.

I have no idea why she’s sick of beauty - but it’s been going on for ages, she was trying the rebrand to parenting influencer for a bit (LOL) and when she failed at that, she’s on the travel/fashion wagon.

Either way, she’s illiterate and can’t take photos so….😂

Reactions: 14
There's a post on Mamamia's Insta with Leigh and Tegan about travel and Leigh says she uses zip lock bags to take food from the breakfast buffet for the rest of the day, so not only does she not pay for her stays, she's even more greedy

• Wow
  • Haha
There's a post on Mamamia's Insta with Leigh and Tegan about travel and Leigh says she uses zip lock bags to take food from the breakfast buffet for the rest of the day, so not only does she not pay for her stays, she's even more greedy
What a bogan. That’s definitely not chiiic.

Reactions: 9
Having a good old LOL at this. Just because these pants are YSL doesn’t mean you have to buy them Leigha. And what’s with the heels that don’t fit? She looks ridiculous 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻. Also how embarrassing doing a photoshoot like that in your mid 40’s. What a loser.
---

And in the comments for the “contra collab” necklace someone asked her which necklace she chose and she replied saying she’s not sure!! 👏🏻 Why 👏🏻do 👏🏻these 👏🏻brands 👏🏻keep 👏🏻working 👏🏻with 👏🏻her. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember her saying ages ago that she got over going to events and “work” trips and that she lets the young ones go. That lasted 2 mins, the thirst is real. She didn’t need to go to Paris, she could have sent someone else, give them the opportunity but all she cares about is herself and what she can get out of it. What was that pathetic photo shoot? Loser, loser, loser!!

And that poor kid must be so confused, he typically has 1 parent most of the week, I don’t think she realises the impact that can have….

Just going to leave these eloquently written, grateful and humble posts by Laura Henshaw here... And compare to the smug photo shoot above
I don’t follow this person but maybe I should! Engaging, interesting and informative posts that would ACTUALLY make people stop and think about the brand and be more likely to follow/purchase from them. Also hate that Leigha claims Jacqui Felgate is her new bestie. I like following Jacqui, I’m not a fan of her horsey/fashion content but she seems like such a nice person and often reposts about people’s lost pets, public safety announcements and general info happening in Vic. When she travels she does Q&A’s that are genuinely helpful and isn’t just flogging brands for cash.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.