Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she embarrassed to behave this way? Flogging hay fever meds, bins, stair case caddies. She’s a total mess and I don’t believe for a second hotels reach out to her for an “invite”.

More like they had this holiday planned with their friends and she emailed any hotel she could to try get free stays. She tries to come across as so “chiiiiiic”and pretend she’s a big time influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she promoting Zyrtec? She has no medical background at all. What is wrong with these companies using her? I’d love to read her little blurb describing herself and her brand
This is what her linked-in profile says about her. Her “Leigh Campbell Creative” (😂) business doesn’t have a website as far as I can see or find. I didn’t look hard though so could possibly be further down google than I looked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what her linked-in profile says about her. Her “Leigh Campbell Creative” (😂) business doesn’t have a website as far as I can see or find. I didn’t look hard though so could possibly be further down google than I looked.
Fifteen years of experience as an editor? Every newsletter and article she publishes has incorrect grammar and punctuation.

Reactions: 14
Confident video host?
But will pick her ear while talking to camera

She forgot to add annoying squeaky voice

• Haha
“Hellooooo frieennnddsss” Makes me want to rip my ears off and poke my eyes out every time she opens with that. like nails on a chalkboard 😵💫😩

• Haha
Wow I bet the hotel is thrilled that their grid post starts with a photo of Leigh (a woman in her 40s) with her hand under her head and a pout 😖

Reactions: 8
Must always be the one to take the selfie so that she can contort the collar bones and make her arm appear long and skinny 🙄

Reactions: 6
TV host? Is that part true?

Reactions: 2
TV host? Is that part true?
I’ve never seen her host anything on tv. So that’s a little lie I’d say.

But we all know she reads here so in 3….2…1 we’ll have a “funny and super random memory” story about that time she hosted a tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol if Tv Host means appearing on The Today Show in 2012 to talk about something happening in Cosmo 🙄. Also 'witty' Leigh? I think you mean 'passive aggressive bitchy sarcastic tone'

Reactions: 10
Just uploading these screenshots from a few days ago that were sitting in my phone, spelling mistakes, poor descriptions, references to Handmaid’s Tale, her kid on a tablet, oh and a meal she’s getting for free or discounted that she couldn’t photograph before she “demolished” it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Leigh, just re-reading the title of this thread, what happened to not posting on IG anymore and just concentrating on Mamamia and Brillo.... ?

• Haha
Hi Leigh, just re-reading the title of this thread, what happened to not posting on IG anymore and just concentrating on Mamamia and Brillo.... ?
All empty threats! She has “commercial obligations” hence why she needs to stay on the gram. Translation: she wants free holidays, clothes, beauty products, household items and hay fever medication so she has to stay on the gram, otherwise (shock horror) she may actually have to pay for something herself. Not sure she knows how to do that? 🤔

Also it takes many hours of labour to post 1000 screenshots per day and slap on an affiliate link and she is SO busy, did I mention SO busy? Being on the gram is just too hard for her special brain.

Reactions: 15
Leigh acting like she knows a thing about plus size fashion on today’s ep of Nothing to Wear (yes, I hate myself for listening but wanted to hear from Kate). Girl, you don’t associate with anyone above a size 8 and you’re obsessed with contorting your body to look skeletal.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.