Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same! What is she talking about. Why would Paris be unsafe. There are protests but there are protests in every city. What a f’ing drama
Has she never been to France before? They’re always protesting or on strike 😂. I’ve been to Paris about a dozen times (mostly for work, which sadly involves more than fancy dinner and events) and I don’t think I’ve ever not seen a big demonstration 😅
---
There are protests in Paris literally every day, got a cause? Parisians are there for you
Haha should have read your comment before I replied 😂. Hard agree 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Photo # 1 - how to make your trip a tax write off - photograph your product in front of a cocktail which could be from anywhere and claim it’s Paris
#2 - any “ragrets” about not spell checking EVER
#3 - SO CHIIIIIIIIC
#4 - you didn’t wear it so why do we have to be subjected to a photo of it? Is it because your husband has a “leather fetish” or are you trying to be edgy? Or was your friend asking to wear it to see if you were that clueless?

All new clothes again this trip it seems, such a champion for the environment is LC
---
You mean this face? I think she thinks it looks good but really she just looks constipated
Also is being a self confessed shopaholic something to boast about with the cost of living at the moment? Seems like she compensates for something in her life with excessive consumption

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Maybe spend more time with your family rather than online shopping.Omg I should be a finance journalist. 😂 Subscribe now for more money saving tips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe spend more time with your family rather than online shopping.Omg I should be a finance journalist. 😂 Subscribe now for more money saving tips
Will you also provide advice about car bins and antihistamines? #askingforafriend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't travel with her Brillo stash 😞 fck me, for a business owner AND editor, her writing is shocking. Surely she meant 'without.' Love how she blames her special brain for everything. Plenty of busy narcissists with ADHD and anxiety can still spell, Leigha
---
You mean this face? I think she thinks it looks good but really she just looks constipated
Her face always looks like she's smelled a fart

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, does she or doesn’t she? I’m confused 😅. At least it’s only a crappy ad for her own business this time and not someone that had to shell out money for it.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't travel with her Brillo stash 😞 fck me, for a business owner AND editor, her writing is shocking. Surely she meant 'without.' Love how she blames her special brain for everything. Plenty of busy narcissists with ADHD and anxiety can still spell, Leigha
---

She’s edited it now and interestingly, not a single comment on the post - not even from her friends and family with their usual “OMG ME TOOOOOO IT’S MY FAVE”

Reactions: 8
So someone she has never posted about before is now suddenly her “best friend” and just happens to be a make up artist? Every week there is a new “bestie” depending on what she needs to scab for free.

So far she’s instagrammed showing off different crumpled hideous outfits, posing like an absolute loser in the street and a whole bunch of different restaurants with food she probably didn’t eat.

What exactly is she there for, being “so busy with work”?

Reactions: 11
For those blocked, see attached pics.

Rich and her speak to weird to each other don't they?

She's studied in architecture witches!

Leigha is officially no longer an expert beauty editor. She now lives as a French model. Why would that chic company use her, like literally any girl off the street would look better..

Also gives some recommendations for parenting - spend time with your kids people 💚 great tip Leigha!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
---

Omg yes!!!! is she getting more annoying or is it just me?

Reactions: 8
This is what her linked-in profile says about her. Her “Leigh Campbell Creative” (😂) business doesn’t have a website as far as I can see or find. I didn’t look hard though so could possibly be further down google than I looked.
Fancy putting a kindergarten award on your LinkedIn profile. So, essentially you’ve had no accomplishments since?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.