Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy putting a kindergarten award on your LinkedIn profile. So, essentially you’ve had no accomplishments since?
I know right. Is she trying to appear funny and witty? Because it’s actually very childish and unprofessional.

Reactions: 10
Also gives some recommendations for parenting - spend time with your kids people 💚 great tip Leigha!
She must have read my money saving tip yesterday to spend more time with your family rather than shopping, see I have a subscriber already 😂
---
Will you also provide advice about car bins and antihistamines? #askingforafriend
Well I was recently asking a pharmacist about antihistamines and they said its best to use a different brand each year but said overall Zyrtec is the best

Reactions: 6
So….. it’s important to spend quality time with your child because they grow so quickly (insert 🥹) but she palms her son off at ever opportunity and when she is with him posts 1000 affiliate links. Got it !

Reactions: 12
For those blocked, see attached pics.

Rich and her speak to weird to each other don't they?

She's studied in architecture witches!

Leigha is officially no longer an expert beauty editor. She now lives as a French model. Why would that chic company use her, like literally any girl off the street would look better..

Also gives some recommendations for parenting - spend time with your kids people 💚 great tip Leigha!
Yes! I find it so odd the way they communicate.
Like friends rather than husband and wife. Bizzare

I know right. Is she trying to appear funny and witty? Because it’s actually very childish and unprofessional.
That’s exactly it. She is extremely unprofessional and childish.

She has zero sense of humour and is the last person I’d say is witty. She’s just a spoilt brat and a mean girl.

Reactions: 11
That outfit is hysterical. She looks ridiculous. Put some pants on!

I love that someone who didn’t even finish school and has no grasp on basic English or grammar is now claiming to have studied architecture 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love that someone who didn’t even finish school and has no grasp on basic English or grammar is now claiming to have studied architecture 🫠
Sounds like she started studying it for a bit but didn't finish.

Don't you know you can only appreciate cities like Paris if you studied architecture or design okay?

Reactions: 10
Yes! I find it so odd the way they communicate.
Like friends rather than husband and wife. Bizzare
Yes the stilted formality of their texts is strange……😗 And the way they always tag each other when they’re spending time separately with their kid. They act like polite acquaintances 😳

Reactions: 13
That outfit is hysterical. She looks ridiculous. Put some pants on!

Pretty sure she studied at the Whitehouse Institute - there’s no criteria to be accepted, it’s just a registered training organisation so she probably “studied” a chapter on architecture 😂

What is the extremely important work that required her to take a quick solo trip to Paris? After seeing Laura Henshaw there for LRP I thought it could be that but apparently not!

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she studied at the Whitehouse Institute - there’s no criteria to be accepted, it’s just a registered training organisation so she probably “studied” a chapter on architecture 😂

What is the extremely important work that required her to take a quick solo trip to Paris? After seeing Laura Henshaw there for LRP I thought it could be that but apparently not!
Is she shooting a campaign for the clothes brand she keeps tagging? If so WTF

Reactions: 2
For those blocked, see attached pics.

Rich and her speak to weird to each other don't they?

She's studied in architecture witches!

Leigha is officially no longer an expert beauty editor. She now lives as a French model. Why would that chic company use her, like literally any girl off the street would look better..

Those horrific “pants” look exactly like the BlackMilk disco leggings us emo teen girls used to wear around 2010 🤣🤣 I just cannot with her sense of style, how on earth did she land a fashion podcast hosting gig?!

Also if I texted like that with my husband he would think I’d knocked my head on something. Sounds like she’s speaking to a PA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Photo # 1 - how to make your trip a tax write off - photograph your product in front of a cocktail which could be from anywhere and claim it’s Paris
#2 - any “ragrets” about not spell checking EVER
#3 - SO CHIIIIIIIIC
#4 - you didn’t wear it so why do we have to be subjected to a photo of it? Is it because your husband has a “leather fetish” or are you trying to be edgy? Or was your friend asking to wear it to see if you were that clueless?

All new clothes again this trip it seems, such a champion for the environment is LC
---

Also is being a self confessed shopaholic something to boast about with the cost of living at the moment? Seems like she compensates for something in her life with excessive consumption
This made me laugh - she should just create an account and come and defend herself here in real time rather than replying to Tattle comments in her stories 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s just confirmed it is the same LRP trip. You wouldn’t think so since all she’s been plugging is Brillo and Revlon.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she just HAD to go to Paris for another beauty brand, for this ESSENTIAL 'work trip' 🤣 I guess I thought as a beauty brand owner, she'd spend more time building and marketing her own brand leading into Black Friday...

Reactions: 13
I can't believe that during today's multiple affiliate links she put a dress from her "friend" Tina's collab with Atmos &Here.. with the comment "it's only just launched and already on sale" what a snide, jealous comment!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't believe that during today's multiple affiliate links she put a dress from her "friend" Tina's collab with Atmos &Here.. with the comment "it's only just launched and already on sale" what a snide, jealous comment!
She truly is such a miserable bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the hell is she in Paris? Did they pay for her to fly business class only for her to spend the whole time prancing/posing up a storm and promoting Revlon instead like the absolute loser she is?

• Heart
Why the hell is she in Paris? Did they pay for her to fly business class only for her to spend the whole time prancing/posing up a storm and promoting Revlon instead like the absolute loser she is?
I like how she was all mysterious about it too. Saying she’d announce why she’s in Paris the day after she arrived. While Laura Henshaw said on the flight why she was going over. She has delusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 11
I think she upgrades herself to business by spending up big for her business and shopping addiction on credit cards and using points

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.