Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just uploading these screenshots from a few days ago that were sitting in my phone, spelling mistakes, poor descriptions, references to Handmaid’s Tale, her kid on a tablet, oh and a meal she’s getting for free or discounted that she couldn’t photograph before she “demolished” it
lol after seeing these pics, that hotel is somewhere I would NEVER go to lol
The absence of any warmth or tone in those pictures is just like her personality

Reactions: 6
My god her reels are so bad, she has zero creativity and originality. Pretending she actually buys her groceries for that lame Zyrtec ads.

Every single comment is from friends or family. Absolute loser.

Reactions: 6
Curious choice for Zyrtec - why not Amy G, who has more followers, three children and seems to actually enjoy being a mum? Maybe her fee is higher.

Then again, she seems to be all over the shop with her ads too. Six of the last 15 posts are paid - super cheap auto, wagyu, 7eleven, booze, mascara, bras… at least she puts a bit of effort in but it’s a lot of random stuff close together

Reactions: 7
Curious choice for Zyrtec - why not Amy G, who has more followers, three children and seems to actually enjoy being a mum? Maybe her fee is higher.

Then again, she seems to be all over the shop with her ads too. Six of the last 15 posts are paid - super cheap auto, wagyu, 7eleven, booze, mascara, bras… at least she puts a bit of effort in but it’s a lot of random stuff close together
She looks like she's desperately cash grabbing too

Reactions: 4
Amy needs to fund her house renovations, so transparent
She was on an affiliate link spree earlier, Leigha style, but then at least said “she didn’t want to swamp everyone” so at least stopped after a few…

I am sure it’s only a matter of time before she goes that way too.

Reactions: 5
So now she's in Paris. Another holiday much needed after being with her kid for a few hours in between putting him in kids club in qld?!
---

It's a little funny that she is willing to post about giving medications to young children, but she just can't suggest a sunscreen (always making a big deal out of it) because it's against the law. Not that I want any of her suggestions. Just pointing out the irony.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Watch the whinge when she gets back, I’m
So tired, so exhausted, I’m having more tests to understand why I’m so skinny 🙄. What idiot books back to back trips, she’s just a mess!

Reactions: 11
Watch the whinge when she gets back, I’m
So tired, so exhausted, I’m having more tests to understand why I’m so skinny 🙄. What idiot books back to back trips, she’s just a mess!
Omg this is not a just a leisure trip it is a very important business trip and mumma works hard for the hustle don’t you know lol

Reactions: 10
Why is she in paris? Did she fly business again? Or did she slum it In economy class? I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she in paris? Did she fly business again? Or did she slum it In economy class? I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.
Now you wrote it, she will freak out someone will think she went economy and do a slipper pose to show off business again.

Why is she there? A much needed beauty event that couldn’t possibly go ahead without her?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now you wrote it, she will freak out someone will think she went economy and do a slipper pose to show off business again.

Why is she there? A much needed beauty event that couldn’t possibly go ahead without her?
That’s exactly why I wrote it. I love how butt-hurt she gets over thinking people think she’s poor and not mega rich like she is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can just gear her shrieking 'Brillo' in her Aussie accent at the French ..

• Haha
Never have I called a colleague a desk buddy or whatever she called her friend.
Also French pharmacy beauty & skincare is phenomenal I highly doubt they need Leigha’s products

Reactions: 9
Ugh just hanging out for all the riveting content about the time differences, her jet lag/insomnia and drinking her disgusting instant coffee while she waits around for hours for things to open 🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.