Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to Jackie O and Mia's interview (despite what people think of Mia, she has a nice voice to listen as does Jackie) next minute Leigh interrupts with an ad and it was staggering how screechy and un-media trained she sounded in comparison. Can't they auto tune her in production?!
Oh gosh I thought the same on the myer ad with them both. Mia has a lovely voice and it just makes Leigh sound even worse, even without her sht content which was something like “and great styles for spring like neutrals, brights, monochromatic, florals and patterns”. I’m no fashion editor grifter sensation but I wondered WTAF is left!

Reactions: 11
She may think she’s a serious “fashion editor” now but that outfit with the green shoes she was wearing is truly hideous and not at all flattering, even on her skin and bones botched body.

Reactions: 9
Look my snark o meter is down today and I’m feeling just loving kindness. Leigh, please just put the phone down and be present with a Bug today.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many more times can she mention she's having a colonoscopy? She does realise it's a very common, non special procedure, right?

• Haha
How many more times can she mention she's having a colonoscopy? She does realise it's a very common, non special procedure, right?
Because she is the ONLY person to have the test and she needs many sympathy gifts delivered after because her life is so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The word you’re looking for Leigha is “except” not accept.

And as if any of us believe you’re playing with your kid, it’ll be the “Nanny” looking after him for sure, you don’t do it on a normal day why would you be doing it before surgery

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She now has this crappy fashion podcast to use an excuse for all her affiliate link spam 🥴🙄.

And no one wants to know about your colonoscopy Leigh. How many dms and gifts will she re share tomorrow from this?? Poor delicate fragile Leigh. No one in the world could possibly have it as hard as her right now. *cough*

• Haha
Playing with my four year old is a delight and I’ve done it in the depths of morning sickness and while 9 months pregnant, so…

Reactions: 10
Ok are there really that many followers messaging her “so sorry to ask blah blah” or is it the same person each time? Or just her from a different account?

I don’t know why it bothers me but it can’t be a coincidence that it’s basically every dm she re shares and then uses an affiliate link for.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well the screeching trash can is having a colonoscopy today, may the
Exactly like Sophie guidolin. Both complete numpties
I reckon she’s having the colonoscopy because she has endo stuff going on. She used to complain heaps about her period. Either that or the tit food she consumes + the ozempic and ADD meds have rotted her bowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always says she doesn’t post beauty stuff (except paid ads) on her personal account because that’s what YouBeauty is for. Any chance she brings that energy to her “fashion” content now that she’s a hotshot fashion editor?? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.