Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it is not normal to have the amount of clothes and stuff she has??? I know she doesn’t pay for most of it but it just seems insane in this current climate to have so much stuff and never wear the same thing twice.

Reactions: 11
Do we think Leigh wanted to leave the podcast? Or was let go? She made it seem like her decision.

So she just does fhd fashion one now? (Never listened to any of hers).

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think the overwhelming public feedback and also self admission that she hates parenting had to have played into it. She’s a narcissist. There’s no way she would have left her “life wife” there and stepped out of the limelight. I think it was “oh tit, people dislike her and she’s crap - let’s move her on…so that the twins can host it eventually”. Lord help us.
I can’t believe the mediocrity coming out of that organisation.

Reactions: 17
I can’t help but think the overwhelming public feedback and also self admission that she hates parenting had to have played into it. She’s a narcissist. There’s no way she would have left her “life wife” there and stepped out of the limelight. I think it was “oh tit, people dislike her and she’s crap - let’s move her on…so that the twins can host it eventually”. Lord help us.
I can’t believe the mediocrity coming out of that organisation.
The reviews are pretty consistent on Apple Podcasts, people just don’t find her relatable.
Maybe, just maybe she is starting to read the room??
She used to be ok… over time she has become so disingenuous and a sell out.
It’s obvious she doesn’t give a tit about her “parenting/beauty community” and that all they are is a way to make money.
She can’t handle that people have seen through this and called her out for it.

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to let everyone know what medical tests she's having done? For sympathy? And how does she get so much time away from work? She always goes on about working so hard but she's always doing mostly doing... nothing on Instagram/surfing the Internet for products she can advertise. It's crazy?!

• Sick
I love that she thinks she’s so fashion now, when actually she’s just thin. I think she’s a terrible choice for that podcast, because she represents such a small segment of society and has zero empathy of understanding of others. All of her friends are also exclusively wealthy, super thin, predominately white women.

She is the epitome of “this is expensive and I’m skinny, so it’s fashion”. Obviously Deni went off the deep end, but at least he had an understanding of how to put an outfit together and dressing and styling for different body types and budgets.

Reactions: 18
The reviews are pretty consistent on Apple Podcasts, people just don’t find her relatable.
Maybe, just maybe she is starting to read the room??
I had no idea that the reviews were so bad! Just had a little google search to find some and the scathing stuff about Leigh is incredible. They made me lol 😆 .Even when it was Holly and Andrew it seems like mixed feedback. Sucked in Leigha. You can’t mask what an hole you are. The people have spoken.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had no idea that the reviews were so bad! Just had a little google search to find some and the scathing stuff about Leigh is incredible. They made me lol 😆 .Even when it was Holly and Andrew it seems like mixed feedback. Sucked in Leigha. You can’t mask what an hole you are. The people have spoken.
I saw these too! And it’s consistently bad. I anything she is on, I won’t listen. MM has some interesting people who work there - why not give others a go. I reckon the new host is Libby Trickett

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Leigh gives a tit about not doing the kids podcast anymore. She openly says she hates being a mother and she can’t grift/shop as much with it as she can being the new expert “fashion” editor.

I refuse to listen to anything with her screechy voice but assume she will be telling everyone what is “soooo chiiic” and “must buy immediately” and how stylish oversized crumpled blazers and flipper shoes are.

Quote “the cash grab is real”
Followed by 7 affiliate links so far
The lack of self awareness is staggering.
---
I don’t think Leigh gives a tit about not doing the kids podcast anymore. She openly says she hates being a mother and she can’t grift/shop as much with it as she can being the new expert “fashion” editor.

I refuse to listen to anything with her screechy voice but assume she will be telling everyone what is “soooo chiiic” and “must buy immediately” and how stylish oversized crumpled blazers and flipper shoes are.
There mustn’t be as many $$ in linking kids stuff. And there’s also the downside of thinking about her kid and not herself.

Reactions: 7
Is this her third week away from You Beauty? It’s nice 😂. I much prefer Kelly and Erin. They seem like they actually do the work and Leigh just wings it and interrupts with “buying it immediately” constantly.

Reactions: 9

I was listening to Jackie O and Mia's interview (despite what people think of Mia, she has a nice voice to listen as does Jackie) next minute Leigh interrupts with an ad and it was staggering how screechy and un-media trained she sounded in comparison. Can't they auto tune her in production?!

• Haha
I saw these too! And it’s consistently bad. I anything she is on, I won’t listen. MM has some interesting people who work there - why not give others a go. I reckon the new host is Libby Trickett
Oh I reckon you’re right - they gave clues ‘water’ and ‘gold’, so it’s clearly an Olympic swimmer!

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn’t listen to it. That would be much better if it’s Libby trickett. Still maintain Jessie and/or Clare will end up on it eventually

Reactions: 5
Colonoscopies aren’t chic Lee.

No need to let us all picture you shitting through the eye of a needle. 🖕🏻

Surprised she hasn’t affiliate linked the surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Colonoscopies aren’t chic Lee.

No need to let us all picture you shitting through the eye of a needle. 🖕🏻

Surprised she hasn’t affiliate linked the surgeon
affiliate linked Picoprep incoming!
---
Hi Leigh 👋🏻
Buy it, you need immediately! So chic! Add it to the 2738 crumpled blazers in the Randwick hoarding cupboard 2.0.

Just imagining the sheer amount of stuff she has makes me break out in a rash. Leigh do you have a link to a rash cream?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being in Melbourne today and walking through The Emporium, only to be greeted by the screeching trash can that is Leigh Campbell. You’d need to call St John’s Ambulance for emergency first aid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.