Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is low life scum really. I guess the hotel was a 'commercial obligation'. So instead of some heartfelt post about how hard the year has been for Rich, or family .. she posts about a hotel. She always finds a way to sink lower than I thought possible

Reactions: 18
Just when I think she can’t get any lower, she grifts a hotel stay for the memorial of her FIL. Whose funeral she didn’t go to because she couldn’t organise (grift) a hotel for.
What I would give to be in the Guncle family group chats. They’d be going OFF about her and her desperation.
And once again she has a spelling error in the post. The laziness is unparalleled. 🦥
---
I enjoy thinking about how her friends and colleagues must regard her crass grifting with pity. 🤣

Reactions: 11
IMG_5519.jpeg

gunc’s comment on the paid hotel stay post - wtf ??? You were in Melbourne For your fathers 1 year memorial and you post a dancing man and woman emoji ? Trash

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So when she knew about the memorial she must have contacted multiple hotels/apartments and asked for a free stay for a promo.
How lame. Who would even think of doing that? 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is that the same hotel where EmmyLou showed us the great view out the window - oops, I mean the view of the wall?
---
And duck right off with this “media invite” bullshit. Call it whatever but it’s 100% grifted, plain as day!

Reactions: 12
Hooray she is leaving TGM! Given she is a terrible parent I’m shocked she lasted as long as she did

Moving on to something else she isn’t qualified to talk about… fashion & style

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hooray she is leaving TGM! Given she is a terrible parent I’m shocked she lasted as long as she did

I might actually listen again but I have a feeling it’s making way for Jessie Stephens 😩 I’m not sure what’s worse!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Moving on to somewhere she can grift more clothes for her hoarding obsession 🙄

So she only went to the memorial because she was able to scab a free hotel stay. All class Leigh. I had to laugh when she claimed it was great for families because of the cooking and laundry facilities. Not anything she’d know about…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that two hotel stays so far this thread?

Poor Leigha needs to remind us how thoughtful she is and how she needs to be thought of too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Poor Leigha needs to remind us how thoughtful she is and how she needs to be thought of too
Won’t someone consider poor considerate Leigh?
Maybe with some more ‘spoils’ from her FIL’s memorial catering?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

she has to be taking the piss posting this
the cognitive dissonance is breathtaking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon this counts for two hotel stays @ellobird - one with Guncle and the kid and one solo.
so what happened? She brought the kid to Melbourne and then Guncle took him home to dump him in daycare 7am Monday and she stayed in Melbourne to work solo from the hotel?
I find it so out of the box that any mother spends this long away from their kid. My mum worked full time when I was a kid but the nights away never began until I was a teenager. Before that it was rare (like 2 times a year) and I stayed with my grandparents. She’s fucked. It’s. So. Cooked.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.