Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the meagre spread she provided for her friends a few weeks ago for that weird picnic? I don’t think she’s a great host when it comes to food!

Reactions: 9
Poor delicate fragile Leigh doesn’t have time to peel and cut up carrots! Surprised she didn’t affiliate link them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor delicate fragile Leigh doesn’t have time to peel and cut up carrots! Surprised she didn’t affiliate link them.
Or afford to outsource this time around, or even buy the supermarket pre cut carrot sticks…
But she can mention that her husband bought her a cat woman mask in leather (it’s his kink remember 🤮) which she thinks looks like it belongs in a sex shop 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s a piece of work but f*ck it’s entertaining. The hypocrisy, the car bins, the laziness, gunc’s shower, the hopelessness, the sex shop mask, the abandonment, the random slivers of pear and of course the onslaught of affiliate links. It would be hard to be more useless, but it’s the one area LeeA excels in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the state of the place this morning? She would have been far too tired and too fragile to clean up before going to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she’s a loser. A week ago is claiming she wants to close her account and not share personal stuff and now she’s oversharing about Gunc’s fetish (🤢 at the thought), her colonoscopy and posting her kid and friends kids non stop.

Pick a lane Leigh! Admit you’re a greedy, basic witch who has no substance or soul. You’ll do anything for a quick $$. Like that “catch” ad which is so tacky. Who in their right mind would pay this “content creator”?

Reactions: 11
Still no Leigh on YouBeauty? Don’t get me wrong, it’s been nice and I’m far more likely to listen, but where the duck is she? I haven’t heard them address it? They said she’d be back last Friday, but nope 🤔

Reactions: 4
Her latest insta says she'll be back soon and is on "leave" 🤔
On leave making tit affiliate links for tit she will never buy. So the usual
I can’t get how her friends comment how they shop there or can’t wait to shop there now she’s done this ad. As if anyone believes she will walk around with Marc Jacob’s bag everyday because it has a zip

Reactions: 12
She’s probably burnt out from hosting 3 couplesat her beautifully renovated house. Looks like she’s off on another holiday to QLD soon. Don’t work too hard Leigh, look after yourself 🙄.

Also the only thing more cringeworthy than her friends/family posting comments like “oh need this immediately” on her paid posts is when she does that on the mega rich crowds posts..eg DSO and Lou O’Neill. Just stop Leigh. You will never be that wealthy, the sucking up is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.