Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says she doesn’t post beauty stuff (except paid ads) on her personal account because that’s what YouBeauty is for. Any chance she brings that energy to her “fashion” content now that she’s a hotshot fashion editor?? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Let’s hope she adopts the same philosophy for fashion, and keeps it all to the podcast so we don’t have to see any more crimes to fashion with her daily fits and aff links

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s hope she adopts the same philosophy for fashion, and keeps it all to the podcast so we don’t have to see any more crimes to fashion with her daily fits and aff links
We can only hope but I think the cash grab for her is too enticing, she won’t be able to hold off affiliate links. Pretty sure she never does beauty recs unless paid because she is a lazy, greedy cow. She doesn’t work for us, remember!

Reactions: 8
I have never seen such a song and dance about a colonoscopy.

Also did she affiliate link her colonoscopy day outfit 😬?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Link to the white chiiiiiic hospital gown?

Christ it’s a colonoscopy not brain surgery.

Reactions: 7
We can only hope but I think the cash grab for her is too enticing, she won’t be able to hold off affiliate links. Pretty sure she never does beauty recs unless paid because she is a lazy, greedy cow. She doesn’t work for us, remember!
The other thing is fashion is much easier to flog - no need to try it out like you should do with a beauty product before recommending it. There are so many variables for smell, texture, efficacy etc when it comes to beauty whereas with fashion, it’s just a case of liking the look of an item.

How will fashion icon Leigha cope with questions on how to style diff shapes and extended sizes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t mind plugging this food company does she? Curious foods or whatever it is; $70 for a container of rice and a couple of bits of meat/fish? Hard pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t mind plugging this food company does she? Curious foods or whatever it is; $70 for a container of rice and a couple of bits of meat/fish? Hard pass.
Her food looks truly disgusting. Leigha has never once declared it as a gift which it clearly is. As if if she would spend $70 on food.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure the free food comes from a personal friend of hers.. and I'm also pretty sure that it's a 'kind gift' in return for a free plug.

Reactions: 7
A part of me reads this and thinks that’s awful, joke or not it’s a horrible thing to say to somebody. Then I look at him now and think it probably wasn’t too far from the truth 🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Leigh, you are just the most generous and kind influencer there ever was.

Declined a paid partnership with a small business wine company to give a small shout out for free…but really made the whole thing about yourself as per usual including showing the private email. duck off.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Declined a paid partnership with a small business wine company to give a small shout out for free…but really made the whole thing about yourself as per usual including showing the private email. duck off.
'Me' Campbell at her finest

Wow she’s bought the kid more crap that isn’t needed and has spent 4 seconds with him drawing and now she’s dissing him again.
he’s not a bleeping toddler, he’s 4. Stop calling him that you idiot. She must be exhausted from spending time with him. Better book another hotel stay for this week.

Reactions: 15

For those blocked..

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
As if the bowl of unpeeled carrots arent to troll us. 🥕 You showed us Leigh! Looks like you're feeding some reindeer. Can't wait for your Glasshouse advert this year.
Lol! Did she eat all the corn chips and just put out the dregs. Such a bleeping tight arse

• Haha
The random bits of cut up pear LOL. I would be so embarrassed serving that up to my friends.

Guess “curious foodie “ wasn’t available for a freebie this weekend?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.