Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it astounding that she goes on a rant every couple of months about how she will sharing less of her private life, next minute she’s posting her son, her house, her backyard… is she not all there in the head? She’s so odd

Reactions: 12
Leigha is addicted to IG. She posts multiple times over the course of each and every day about each and every little thing that she does and out of all the people I sticky beak on on IG, she is normally the first one to post every single day. She’s an attention seeker and loves the validation of her “supportive, the best community. She will never ever leave the platform despite her threats.

Reactions: 11
I hate how she already had her Xmas tree up at home but trying to make a buck the other day, she had up an affiliate link asking if she should get this minimal xmas tree.. it shows how phoney she is.

Reactions: 9
That Arnotts ad with her “serious acting face” and her chewing 🤢. Just stop Leigh. I don’t get why any brand would still use “Leigh Campbell Creative”.

Every single comment is from her immediate family or friends. She is truly an embarrassment to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Arnotts ad with her “serious acting face” and her chewing 🤢.
They paid her how much for that?! These companies absolutely deserve to run a loss on their ROI for approving this tit (the same goes for Jessiika Wilson’s ads).

It’s not engaging, it’s not funny, it’s not even semi relatable - and you can’t even say it’s off brand for her, because #bingate.

Reactions: 15
Why does she still talk about PP hair loss when her kid is four?

Some info someone needs to tell her-

Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth.
---
Someone gift her an exxy cushion already..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Cost of living is crippling households, interest rates keep rising as does inflation and she is encouraging people to buy jewellery because it’s “on sale”, along with the other crap she flogs that is not a life necessity. Read the room dipshit, you are out of touch! I can’t wait for all her Christmas gift unboxing stories she’ll post in the coming weeks 🙄 with the caption “I know how privileged I am” makes me want to vomit, it’s so condescending.

Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth.
---
She is so transparent! Funnily I bought a cushion just like this (same colour) but in suede for my daughter’s bedroom and it was on sale for $16. Why on earth would she not just Google it

Reactions: 5

---
Funny she asked about a jeweller the other day and she’s at one today

Reactions: 3
Working hard as usual then 🙄. Imagine being the mail person bringing her hundreds of parcels every week. She is truly a despicable human being, just seeing her botched face puts me in a bad mood.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't understand how she can justify so much time away from her son? I get that mums need some down time, so I'm not mum shaming. But she's gone from Dallas, to Melbourne, to Paris, out to a gig the second she lands back, then plonks him in childcare look at jewellery and hit a rooftop bar?!? And she has the nerve to complain. It's 100% for the best that she didn't have another kid, she'd be having even more of a breakdown than she's currently having

Thatttttt VOICE!! ‘Good mawwninggg’ & ‘Happy (day of week) friends’ Jesus. I just want to punch myself in the throat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just came across her beautiful friend 'Alex_Horder' Amy Gerard shared her page. How the duck is LC the way she is with some of her closest friends navigating what they are!?

She is a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t that the same friend who delivered her food because she was having ‘such a stressful time’ ?

Reactions: 3
Truly baffling how anyone can be friends with her. Imagine having the nerve to complain about how stressful it is to have one healthy child in full time daycare, to spend the day instagramming and shopping while the friend deals with therapy, seizures and managing her little girls care.

She refers to all her friends as “besties” though, depending on what she’s trying to scab/promote.

Reactions: 7
And she referred to her friend (Alex) as having an 'actual sick kid' instead of child with additional needs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by the ‘matey’ text messages. Who talks to their spouse so impersonally 😟 ? They’re more formal and stitled than texts most people send to loose acquaintances and work colleagues 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.