Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another busy day attending a free breakfast and more grifting while she’s dumped the kid with someone else for the day/night. At least she’s consistent.
I'm so shook by how little time she spends with her son. I'm also shook by the thought that she thinks her son is 'hard'.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank goodness we didn't have to listen to her squeaky voice today on You Beauty, hoping they put Kelly and Erin together on more episodes.
I really enjoy Erin and Kelly together!! She’s not turning up consistently at all anymore. Now it’s like a jump scare for my ears when her squeaky voice comes on because I’m so used to her not being around now. Why don’t they cut her back to just one pod episode a week if she can’t handle doing three?

Reactions: 8
I’m so sick of all the references to ADHD, her special brain and now stimming. I feel like adults are now using ADHD to excuse their behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️ my god she is exhausting, no wonder the enabler husband does business trips every week, he’d need a break from her

Reactions: 15
I'm so shook by how little time she spends with her son. I'm also shook by the thought that she thinks her son is 'hard'.
That poor child 😞

Leigha is the typical product of undisciplined, spoilt, pandering, uneducated and "you're so special" parenting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor child 😞

Leigha is the typical product of undisciplined, spoilt, pandering, uneducated and "you're so special" parenting!
And she has said many times how spoilt she was as the “baby”. It’s not something to be proud of 🙄. Her whole family are massive bogans no matter how chiiiiiiiic she thinks she is…

Reactions: 11
The comment with the affiliate linked ‘perfect tank’ is so baffling to me - “Can wear a bra!” Since when can you NOT wear a bra with a tank top 😆

I don’t know about you ladies but these natural boobs pretty much always need a bra - so a braless tank would never be an option here!

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much she was stimming while hanging out with Tran sisters and Olivia Bond today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet another busy day attending a free breakfast and more grifting while she’s dumped the kid with someone else for the day/night. At least she’s consistent.
Yep. It sh*ts me how she always moans about how they have no help in Sydney/all alone etc. But actually her mum is, I’m guessing, a ~one hour drive away. They can visit for a Sunday lunch type event, or to drop off their son for a one night sleepover. As someone who’s in Sydney with parents a 7 hr drive away (country town) and in-laws a 10 hr drive (interstate) and doesn’t have that luxury, it kills me that she plays this up.

Lee-A, just a reminder that Western Sydney is ‘living regionally’ (her terms), babes.

Reactions: 9
Just watched this, not a single touch of anywhere
She’s such a liar.

Can’t wait to see which posh Sydney restaurant she has managed to grift an “invite”, “gifted” “media invite”, “ad” from this year for her so exclusive “girls annual Xmas lunch” 🙄 oh, and don’t forget the photographer they will have to capture those raw and precious moments of their “special friendships”. Oh, and I wonder what colour palette they will wear this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how much she was stimming while hanging out with Tran sisters and Olivia Bond today
she wishes she was in that group. It’s a wonder Kirsten / Kristen whatever her name is, couldn’t get her in. Clearly Leigha’s beauty and now fashion “expertise” are not enough and are those things that the Tran sister brings to the group anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a liar.

Can’t wait to see which posh Sydney restaurant she has managed to grift an “invite”, “gifted” “media invite”, “ad” from this year for her so exclusive “girls annual Xmas lunch” 🙄 oh, and don’t forget the photographer they will have to capture those raw and precious moments of their “special friendships”. Oh, and I wonder what colour palette they will wear this year.
Colour palette! And the long lense shot where everyone’s heads look tiny and the poor unfortunate girl to the left whose foot looks like a Lego brick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving herself sick though…she looks so crazy eyed and deranged, with that leg pose. They definitely had a colour co-ordination thing going.

I don’t know any other normal people who do that…if they had a lunch and didn’t document it on insta, did it even happen 🤔. Wonder if this was gifted.

Reactions: 7
Loving herself sick though…she looks so crazy eyed and deranged, with that leg pose. They definitely had a colour co-ordination thing going.

I don’t know any other normal people who do that…if they had a lunch and didn’t document it on insta, did it even happen 🤔. Wonder if this was gifted.
tipping they're all coked to the crazed eyeballs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.