Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatttttt VOICE!! ‘Good mawwninggg’ & ‘Happy (day of week) friends’ Jesus. I just want to punch myself in the throat
Her voice never used to irritate me the way it does now, I remember listening to her when she was trying to conceive Alexander, and don’t remember her being anywhere near this insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Her voice never used to irritate me the way it does now, I remember listening to her when she was trying to conceive Alexander, and don’t remember her being anywhere near this insufferable.
I think it was because back then she was relatable, now she’s just fake and irritating.

Reactions: 5
I think her voice has changed. I remember people saying they’ve seen her speak in real life and it’s nowhere near as bad?

I am LOVING her absence on YouBeauty. But like…isn’t that her job?

Reactions: 8
Remember when she first had Alexander and she was trying to hard to make the nickname ‘Xandy’ stick?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was because back then she was relatable, now she’s just fake and irritating.
Yeah I used to like her and went through fertility issues at the same time as her.

You’d think going through all that and getting a healthy child would make her grateful but not long after he was born she started her descend into being an “influencer” and her true personality started coming out.

I am so sick of her ADHD quotes she shares. Just to remind everyone of her “special, delicate brain”??

Reactions: 9
So she finally briefly spoken about the La Roche Posey trip on You Beauty today and seriously if I were that company I would not be paying her for any more trips after such little publicity after what they gifted her.

Reactions: 13
So she finally briefly spoken about the La Roche Posey trip on You Beauty today and seriously if I were that company I would not be paying her for any more trips after such little publicity after what they gifted her.
I haven’t listened but I couldn’t agree more. Surely it’s not financially worth it for them to spend so much money on an ungrateful person with such little talent for marketing/promotion. It would have been fantastic to see a brand like LRP focus on the work they’re doing to help those with skin conditions and burns etc in their treatment centre and allow customers and potential customers to see the effects of their products and treatments on these people. We saw a quick sob story from Leigha saying that the work they do made her cry (allegedly) but no actual info or examples of that work. I would be far more likely to be invested in the brand after seeing real life examples rather than vapid influencers on another free international trip.

Reactions: 12
She could never just admit that she’s a vain, narcissistic goon. She’s SPECIAL. It’s not just playing with her hair because she’s constantly looking for her best angle. What a clown.

• Heart
So now she stims 🙄
Oh duck off 🙄
Her and her special brain are just obsessed with herself. Is eye bleeping the camera stimming too Leigh?

Also, your regular reminder that Rich must be the most travelled BDM in history.

• Haha
She could never just admit that she’s a vain, narcissistic goon. She’s SPECIAL. It’s not just playing with her hair because she’s constantly looking for her best angle. What a clown.
I don’t believe she does they when she isn’t looking at her reflecting: therefore - not stimming.

Reactions: 8
She’s really leaning into this stimming thing. I wonder if picking your ear and rubbing the wax between your fingers is also stimming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yet another busy day attending a free breakfast and more grifting while she’s dumped the kid with someone else for the day/night. At least she’s consistent.

Reactions: 7
Of course this scab buys Victoria Beckham beauty while she affiliate links whatever cheap garbage she can earn a cent from.

VB doesn’t have a discount code for you Leigha?

Thank goodness we didn't have to listen to her squeaky voice today on You Beauty, hoping they put Kelly and Erin together on more episodes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.