Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not that hard to understand, guys. LeeA is a very, VERY important globetrotting beauty, fashion, lifestyle, parenting, travel, architecture, design expert, editor and business mogul. Don’t you know? And it’s all for us. Our selfless Lee “ear pick” Campbell wouldn’t dream of not giving us what we want - namely, hypocritical, condescending, snide remarks, peppered with affiliate links no one asked for.
She is insufferable, and I hate that she’s tarnishing one of my favourite cities in the world right now. She’s the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe that during today's multiple affiliate links she put a dress from her "friend" Tina's collab with Atmos &Here.. with the comment "it's only just launched and already on sale" what a snide, jealous comment!
I saw that too, it was such a passive aggressive dig! She really is disgusting! I don’t know how Tegan can be in business with this lazy tit?! She definitely could have skipped the trip to Paris, but know she HAD to go. Tina is so genuine and lovely and actually curates her content, unlike Leigh who just posts random screenshots, does she not realise how bad it looks? She just looks money hungry. A point proven by her promoting beauty brands that are not related to the brand she is in Paris for, isn’t that 101 in business manners??I have no idea why brands continue to work with her and her laziness kills me! I had a look on her LTK the idiot just posts her photos from Insta, no thought or carefully styled photos, it baffles me why people follow her and purchase her hideous recommendations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She is insufferable, and I hate that she’s tarnishing one of my favourite cities in the world right now. She’s the worst.
One of my favourite cities and one of my favourite brands 🥴

Erin went on the trip to Dallas too and every time it’s mentioned she just sounds so giddy and grateful and I’m genuinely happy for her. Every time Leigh brings it up she just sounds so smug. We will never hear the end of this Paris trip.

Reactions: 8
One of my favourite cities and one of my favourite brands 🥴

Erin went on the trip to Dallas too and every time it’s mentioned she just sounds so giddy and grateful and I’m genuinely happy for her. Every time Leigh brings it up she just sounds so smug. We will never hear the end of this Paris trip.
She hasn’t actually shared any LRP content though, just said she is there for that in her stories. All Brillo and that fashion brand she’s angling for freebies from. Seems like it’s not as much “working long hours” as she made out

Reactions: 9
I saw that too, it was such a passive aggressive dig! She really is disgusting! I don’t know how Tegan can be in business with this lazy tit?! She definitely could have skipped the trip to Paris, but know she HAD to go. Tina is so genuine and lovely and actually curates her content, unlike Leigh who just posts random screenshots, does she not realise how bad it looks? She just looks money hungry. A point proven by her promoting beauty brands that are not related to the brand she is in Paris for, isn’t that 101 in business manners??I have no idea why brands continue to work with her and her laziness kills me! I had a look on her LTK the idiot just posts her photos from Insta, no thought or carefully styled photos, it baffles me why people follow her and purchase her hideous recommendations.
I think she never posts the brands she is visiting for because she’s holding out for them to pay for her to comment.
So she must be getting this trip for free, but no payment.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
19 hours since she promised to take us through her work day and nada. Also did anyone else find it gross she threw that beautiful blue coat on the toilet seat yesterday or am I just a weirdo clean freak. Also, I wish she would clear her throat before she starts speaking to the “camera”. So prepared, so professional. At least the ear picking has calmed down…

19 hours since she promised to take us through her work day and nada. Also did anyone else find it gross she threw that beautiful blue coat on the toilet seat yesterday or am I just a weirdo clean freak. Also, I wish she would clear her throat before she starts speaking to the “camera”. So prepared, so professional. At least the ear picking has calmed down…
She is disgusting. Never takes care of things because she just dumps them and grifts something else. Like when she got her wardrobe done for free and then took a photo a few weeks later and it was total shambles. But she is sooo worried about the climate and environment…..

Reactions: 7
She is disgusting. Never takes care of things because she just dumps them and grifts something else. Like when she got her wardrobe done for free and then took a photo a few weeks later and it was total shambles. But she is sooo worried about the climate and environment…..
You’re right - it’s easy come, easy go. No respect for anything because it’s all just handed to her. And she would just blame it on her “special” brain anyway.

Reactions: 4
Why Mamamia employee her for anything is beyond me!

I think she never posts the brands she is visiting for because she’s holding out for them to pay for her to comment.
So she must be getting this trip for free, but no payment.
I’m so confused - surely the brand would require some sort of coverage from her otherwise why is she there at all? Unless LRP paid for Laura and Jacqui to go (both have more than three times the followers she does) and she’s paid for her own trip!? They’ve both done stories at least about what they’re doing and tagged LRP.

13 whole people have liked the Black Friday sale post so they should maybe hide the likes, like they do for every other Brillo post.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused - surely the brand would require some sort of coverage from her otherwise why is she there at all? Unless LRP paid for Laura and Jacqui to go (both have more than three times the followers she does) and she’s paid for her own trip!? They’ve both done stories at least about what they’re doing and tagged LRP.
I’m assuming she’s not there in her private capacity as Leigh Campbell Creative and was invited via Mamamia.

I’m assuming she’s not there in her private capacity as Leigh Campbell Creative and was invited via Mamamia.
So if I have this correct, she’s not there for LCC Instagram (and therefore would post and tag on social) but for MM so soon there will be all sorts of recommendations for LRP on YB? This is the type of 💩 that YBies hate. And as an employee of MM wouldn’t they expect her to post? It’s very weird!!

Reactions: 11
So if I have this correct, she’s not there for LCC Instagram (and therefore would post and tag on social) but for MM so soon there will be all sorts of recommendations for LRP on YB? This is the type of 💩 that YBies hate. And as an employee of MM wouldn’t they expect her to post? It’s very weird!!
It's kind of similar to what they used to do in magazines, they would list makeup used on the cover model but really it's just similar shades from one of their major advertisers.

Reactions: 5
Agree. But let’s face it, she’s just there for a free trip and trying to promote Brillo. Why brands still want to work with her is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
Agree. But let’s face it, she’s just there for a free trip and trying to promote Brillo. Why brands still want to work with her is beyond me.
Yes this seems to be the best odd point. I am in marketing and there is no way we would be happy if we paid for someone to attend a sponsored event and they posted about their own products and not our products at all. It’s very confusing that LRP would be ok with this?!?

That type of sly marketing was exactly what made me stop listening to the You Beauty podcast. They’ve been doing it for years now!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get waiting to talk about LRP on You Beauty, which she’ll 100% do. Does she think she’s on some embargoed secret trip? The brand would want her posting in real time like the other ‘content creators’ to maximize the reach of the trip.
Or does ‘beauty expert’ Leigha get a special commission for her special brain?

That type of sly marketing was exactly what made me stop listening to the You Beauty podcast. They’ve been doing it for years now!
Laura Henshaw is posting some lovely content from Paris of the trip .. not a glorified hair and make up shoot of herself in Paris, in awkward poses, with her 'I smell a fart' smug face

Hey Leigh, Rich took Bug to the beach today and tagged you. Obviously he’s worried you won’t see it and may not check his stories so just a second reminder here to help out 👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.