LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iain Dale was such a big girls blouse last night re: Labour attack ads. I thought he was going to start crying at one point. What made it doubly funny/excrutiating was that he expected one guest to agree with him but he didn't ... I thought he was going to be cut off at one point! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't believe that Natasha Devon has got an MBE for her work in promoting mental health wellbeing. I'd go out of my way to avoid her in order to protect my mental health..like most of these MH "champions"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe that Natasha Devon has got an MBE for her work in promoting mental health wellbeing. I'd go out of my way to avoid her in order to protect my mental health..like most of these MH "champions"
That's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a while. Partly due to the fact Ms Devon believes we are 'a little country full of racists' ... how does she square the circle between accepting an MBE whilst also hating the nation she lives in (and presumably its 'racist' colonial history)? 😒

Reactions: 1
Self serving creeps.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I gave up early on when he slagged Melanie Phillips off for writing 'the usual bile'. 71yo Melanie won the Orwell Prize for Journalism once when she wrote for The Observer (checked Wiki) ... but of course, being a successful woman of a certain age she was always going to feel James' hatred. Honestly, there's no bleeping need for it ... he seemed extra hateful from the few minutes I heard. Geeezus. I quite like Melanie too ... 😒
A woman who has been much more successful than James finds herself under fire from him.

There is a word for men who consistently behave like that....

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a while. Partly due to the fact Ms Devon believes we are 'a little country full of racists' ... how does she square the circle between accepting an MBE whilst also hating the nation she lives in (and presumably its 'racist' colonial history)? 😒
Didn't she have Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu on her show recently? tells you all you need to know.

I know why O'Brien constantly brings-up Brexit ... to keep it relevant for his book, which he's mentioning more and more each day. If people stop talking about Brexit (we have, it's only James and his followers) the book will be pointless. I think it's probably therapy to get all of his bile out in a book, plus a little boost for his fragile ego. He has fantasies of being the next Martin Amis I think, hanging out in Salons all day drinking gin and spouting pretentious bollocks ... of course there's slight difference between a computer game reviewer and a literary intellect-cum-charismatic rake.

What's the betting Jimbo will be bewailing the fact that the tragically wronged Meghan was too frightened to attend the Coronation because she is biracial and therefore not accepted by the racist British public? Shame on us all for denying the King's daughter-in-law her rightful position by her military hero husband's side.

What's the betting Jimbo will be bewailing the fact that the tragically wronged Meghan was too frightened to attend the Coronation because she is biracial and therefore not accepted by the racist British public? Shame on us all for denying the King's daughter-in-law her rightful position by her military hero husband's side.
O'Brien laughed off people booing Prince Andrew last year and said it was harmless.

I bet he did!! Woe betide anyone who dares to criticise the sweet and innocent Duchess of Sussex though...Isolated at home now with her adorable royal babes and shunned by her husband's cruel family members who have always rejected her and made her life unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure even he's that click-baity. :rolleyes: You never know though ... he is quite tragic sometimes.

I'm not sure even he's that click-baity. :rolleyes: You never know though ... he is quite tragic sometimes.
He's tragic when it comes to mental health issues and therapy..providing that the caller agrees with his agenda. Otherwise it's Idiots'Corner and neurodiversity be damned. Try reading my book and let me help you understand etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.