LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, Nick talking about the role played by Tom Watson and others, who supported Carl Beech in his unfounded accusations of child molesting against men, which caused them and their families so much distress. Wasn't just Tom Watson, was it, James? Perhaps it's a spot of payback for Jobbie's snide references to 'other presenters'.
I doubt Nick cares. Come 10 o'clock Nick's off doing Nick things. Probably doesn't listen to LBC. I bet he's having a go at Popmaster on GHR.
James just doesn't understand that somewhere like LBC has to provide balance. Unless you have the same opinion as James then you shouldn't be on the airwaves. He berates anything that doesn't meet with his politics. he never mentions that the likes of GB News and Talk TV are doing very well. Better than Sky and BBC at ties.

I'm not sure why people compare the two tbh. They are both very popular. Both very good at what they do. Both generate listeners. The biggest deference between the two is that James lives and breaths politics and social media while Nick only gives his opinion for payment.

Reactions: 2
II'm not sure why people compare the two tbh. They are both very popular. Both very good at what they do. Both generate listeners. The biggest deference between the two is that James lives and breaths politics and social media while Nick only gives his opinion for payment.
for Nick it's a job. James regards it as a crusade.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.