LBC Chit Chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I was in that dozing stage of half awake and half asleep, I heard Nick F having an argument with a listener by repeatedly caling him names.. As I said I didn't hear the call properly, but it seemed rather childish, playground stuff to me. It was a bit like when people refer to others who they don't like by using silly nicknames for them. My point is why didn't Nick use his "agree to disagree" reference? That is far more polite.

I see LBC have put it on their site https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/present...an-apologist-for-hitler-caller-clash-ukraine/

Reactions: 1
Is there anyone with less self-awareness than Brian?
James needs a new therapist. His current one isn't working. Clearly. Maybe he's recently tried to contact his biological mother and got a reply: "Are you bleeping joking? No you're the last person I want to see".

Steve prefers a hand car-wash, £10 gets him a decent one over in Beaconsfield.

Doris Stokes and various other fake psychic mediums occupied the listener for about 30 minutes this morning...Mystic Meg, Derek Acorah..Poppov
Doris Stokes got rumbled by Robert Kilroy Silk.
"mother went to a palm reader years ago, told her she had healing hands"

Dan Walker's off to Channel 5...... that's the end of him then 😁

Reactions: 2
Jobby off next week and LBC are filling his spot with various Labour MPs. Wes Streeting and Rachel Reeves listed so far. I'm hoping for Diane Abbot! But it's a bit iffy barely a month before the local elections. 😦

Jobby off next week and LBC are filling his spot with various Labour MPs. Wes Streeting and Rachel Reeves listed so far. I'm hoping for Diane Abbot! But it's a bit iffy barely a month before the local elections. 😦
Some variety is always good, more often than not I cannot be bothered listening to the same output on LBC.
Sometimes music is a better option for my sanity.

Oh god. At least put professional broadcasters on, irrespective of their political hue. Christ. Wonder who the producer is? No doubt will be lots of easy calls to deal with for them.

Jobby's obsession with Brexit is worrying. He needs help...how is he allowed to spout such misery over the radio day in day out?

James needs a new therapist. His current one isn't working. Clearly. Maybe he's recently tried to contact his biological mother and got a reply: "Are you bleeping joking? No you're the last person I want to see".
This morning he was slagging off the National Insurance rise.

For years he has claimed the NHS is underfunded and we need to raise taxes to pay for it.

Now he has that he does not want it.

Even Sir Keir sounded bored to tears when Jimbot crow-barred-in Brexit. LOL.
The world almost came to a standstill during the two years of pandemic. Russia's invasion of Ukraine is causing world wide shortages. But in Jobby narrow, bigoted little brain it's all to be blamed on Brexit. Presumably the pandemic wouldn't have occurred and the Russian army would have stayed at home if the UK was still part of the EU.

The world almost came to a standstill during the two years of pandemic. Russia's invasion of Ukraine is causing world wide shortages. But in Jobby narrow, bigoted little brain it's all to be blamed on Brexit. Presumably the pandemic wouldn't have occurred and the Russian army would have stayed at home if the UK was still part of the EU.
Please don't give him ideas....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alexa show me someone who is obsessed without using the word obsessed please.

He's like a man who's just walked into the bedroom and seen his wife with another man (which could happen) and can't get over it.

He's like a man who's just walked into the bedroom and seen his wife with another man (which could happen) and can't get over it.
He's more like the Japanese soldiers who remained hidden in the jungle and refused to admit defeat after WW2.

• Haha
Alexa show me someone who is obsessed without using the word obsessed please.

Everything he does / says / tweets is so insufferably smug, absolutely nauseating when combined with “look how much I’ve suffered for the cause”. It’s that general air of total conviction that he’s always the smartest person in the room. Isn’t that one of the check boxes for narcissism?

Was it Boris? If so it would explain a lot....

I did not realise Jimmy Carr and Gary Barlow were from India? I am sure James will explain though.....wont he?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.