LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a proper listen to Lewis Goodall today and really enjoyed his show.

I enjoyed listening to him and Ben Kentish discussing PMQ's. They then went on to talk about Farage and it was really pleasant to hear a proper adult discussion about him without resorting to childish name calling and sneering.

I wonder if James would like to extend his holiday? 🤔
How long is James on holiday for?

Reactions: 1
I had a proper listen to Lewis Goodall today and really enjoyed his show.

I enjoyed listening to him and Ben Kentish discussing PMQ's. They then went on to talk about Farage and it was really pleasant to hear a proper adult discussion about him without resorting to childish name calling and sneering.

I wonder if James would like to extend his holiday? 🤔
With the UK economy getting good news ( inflation falling and the new Jaguar battery factory)

Plus his mates being outwitted again by Farage.

I bet James would like to take August off as well.

Reactions: 3
Oh God ... I'll be giving that a swerve.
Me too...Nothing worse than him droning on...slowly.

Would even tolerate Mad Nad's ramblings and deluded BoJo love to keep Lammy off the airwaves. Let's hope that a minor scandal befalls him keeping him at bay. Shouldn't be too hard to find something.

Reactions: 4
Lammy spends more time on LBC than in Parliament doing his actual job
Some might think that is probably for the best...

Meanwhile I put on Sky News earlier and there was Rachel Venables with the odious Kay Burley. Perhaps she now misses LBC.

Do Sky get the inside info on the domestic terrorists disrupters that LBC did when RV worked there ?

Me too...Nothing worse than him droning on...slowly.
It's like being forced to attend a C of E service with the dullest vicar ever. Time seems to slow down when listening to Lammy; minutes bleed into hours, hours into days ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do Sky get the inside info on the domestic terrorists disrupters that LBC did when RV worked there ?
It is hard to tell as Sky staff are brought in only to facilitate what Kay Burley is up to and are then replaced by someone else. It must be quite a dance getting people in and out off camera.

Kay seems very anti doctors and against their strikes.

It is hard to tell as Sky staff are brought in only to facilitate what Kay Burley is up to and are then replaced by someone else. It must be quite a dance getting people in and out off camera.

Kay seems very anti doctors and against their strikes.
Kay just seems very unhappy and angry most of the time.

Natwest boss has apologised to Nigel. How annoying for all the gloaters. 😜

Haha! Now Jon Sopel has apologised!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Well, fair play to Sopel. Or was he facing legal action if he didn't? :LOL: Prat. Is the Sopel apology published anywhere? God, it would have been delicious if Jobby had to apologize. I just read Simon Jack the BBC biz and finanace correspondence hasn't replied yet to Farage who told him to 'change his story'. He's on over 200k, seems quite a lot for someone you barely ever see on screen and who published a story without first getting all the facts ... quite an important thing to do if you're a journalist.

Last edited:

I detest Farage and think the he has done a lot of damage to the country but NatWest have shot themselves in the foot. Having to apologise to him must have stuck in Sopel's craw.

Fair enough if he didn't have the funds or they believed he was laundering Russian money or something (which wouldn't surprise me) or if you were but just because you disagree with him? Where does that end? Piers Morgan was talking about it last night on his show as he banks with Coutts and was asking why his opinions are ok and not Farage's. I know they've still offered him a Nat West one but what an unnecessary palaver for the bank.

I bet some seriously dodgy people have banked (are banking) with Coutts over the years and no one has battered an eyelid. I'm sure someone is looking into that right now. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.