LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. I don't have cable so I haven't seen it, but I doubt if they've totally dared to capture the sheer awfulness of Jackson Lamb. 🤢😍
There's a great scene where Gary Oldman is sitting next to a perfectly manicured Kristen Scott-Thomas on a bench beside a canal and he lets rip a massive fart. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's a great scene where Gary Oldman is sitting next to a perfectly manicured Kristen Scott-Thomas on a bench beside a canal and he lets rip a massive fart. 😬
Embarrasing farts are an issue for James after that time after rugby at Ampleforth when the posh boys persuaded James to light one of his.

Apart from the issue of fearing a visit to see Matron James feared being made an example of in chemistry class.

Presumably James is getting ready to do a show on why Carol Vorderman has told so many lies about Greg Hands.

Presumably James is getting ready to do a show on why Carol Vorderman has told so many lies about Greg Hands.
17 minutes that i'll never get back. I don't think i've encountered anyone in the meeja who is so insecure. I think that's why he comes across as unpleasant and boastful (when there's nothing to actually boast about), it's some sort of emotional defence mechanism.

I think Vorderman is similar (probably why they like smelling each others farts). Any woman who feels the need to have extensive (and unecessary imo) cosmetic surgery has deep-seated insecurities.

Reactions: 5
Carol Vorderman is another silly, Tory-hating, attention seeking woman, like Marina Purkiss, who trumpets her half-baked opinions without bothering to check the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Carol Vorderman is another silly, Tory-hating, attention seeking woman, like Marina Purkiss, who trumpets her half-baked opinions without bothering to check the facts.
Carol isn't getting the TV work she once had. This is her way of staying relevant.

Reactions: 6
They don't really hate the Tories. Vorderman was all over Cameron when he was promoting some sort of policy about maths in schools when he was PM.

Reactions: 1
Just when Carol thought things could not get any worse she discovered that Jolyon Maugham is on her side.

I caught a bit of Iain Dale not letting Greg Hands get away with his classic Tory spiel on cross questions last night.

Well you were right as along comes Marina. She is not a woman to be deterred by Carol having to delete some 22 tweets on this subject and is going for 23rd time lucky it would appear.....

17 minutes that i'll never get back. I don't think i've encountered anyone in the meeja who is so insecure. I think that's why he comes across as unpleasant and boastful (when there's nothing to actually boast about), it's some sort of emotional defence mechanism.

I think Vorderman is similar (probably why they like smelling each others farts). Any woman who feels the need to have extensive (and unecessary imo) cosmetic surgery has deep-seated insecurities.
In response to that last part especially, yes!
The knuckle draggers that particular look will attract 😖
Just no! Work on your personality instead!

I caught a bit of Iain Dale not letting Greg Hands get away with his classic Tory spiel on cross questions last night.
He comes across as a very bizarre man. He seemed utterly horrified to the point of breakdown that an MP should swear. Get a bleeping grip you melt.
---
Well you were right as along comes Marina. She is not a woman to be deterred by Carol having to delete some 22 tweets on this subject and is going for 23rd time lucky it would appear.....
That ridiculous photo next to her name tells me all I need to know. I wonder how many times she posed for it and which professional studio took it? LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.