LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Nick and James have edited/written a gossip column in a national newspaper ... I think that just about sums them up really, they can be entertaining but they aren't exactly great intellects. They'd probably be good Tattlers if it paid better. 😬

Reactions: 2
James had better make sure he's taken his BP meds today..Boris will be writing a regular column in the Daily Mail...

Lord Paul Dacre has excelled himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
James had better make sure he's taken his BP meds today..Boris will be writing a regular column in the Daily Mail...

Lord Paul Dacre has excelled himself!
He got refused didn't he? Honestly ... Boris is like a bleeping skid mark that won't go away. Still, it would be funny if Ferrari got an exclusive interview with him on LBC and licked his arse, that would tip Jimbo over the edge. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Both Nick and James have edited/written a gossip column in a national newspaper ... I think that just about sums them up really, they can be entertaining but they aren't exactly great intellects. They'd probably be good Tattlers if it paid better. 😬
Who needs a great intellect these days anyway? Hasn't done Boris much good. Far better to be informed and entertaining..

I've actually got a personally signed copy of BJ's Churchill book.....Urghhhh....My daughter and I were walking past Waterstone's in Piccadilly and we saw that he was doing a book signing...Foolishly I said let's go in and see how long the queue is...There was no one there! :) He had a floor assigned to him and loads of bodyguards but absolutely no members of the public wanting their book signed!

I spent £25 on that ...Why on earth did I debase myself like that? It was years ago now but I still feel unclean from sharing oxygen space with that creep...

Please don't hate me....;)
---
He got refused didn't he? Honestly ... Boris is like a bleeping skid mark that won't go away. Still, it would be funny if Ferrari got an exclusive interview with him on LBC and licked his arse, that would tip Jimbo over the edge. :LOL:
:D That would be superb....An alternative to Call Keir..Banter with Boris? Breakfast with Boris?

:D That would be superb....An alternative to Call Keir..Banter with Boris? Breakfast with Boris?
It should be on before James does his love in with Sadiq. Boris and Nick could start off with some gentle banter about what gas-guzzling cars they are currently driving. ... WAIT, I just had a thought, how about a WHOLE SHOW with Boris? Wahahaahaha .... He'd get a huge audience. 😂

ps. No, it great you got that book. Does he look as shambolic in real life?

Great to hear Colin Sutton on as a guest, he's the guy who caught Levi Bellfield.
It beggars belief that the Parole Board are considering the release of Colin Pitchfork.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Does James understand that the Daily Mail, just like Global Media, mainly exist to make a profit for its shareholders? If Boris brings in more readers why wouldn't the Daily Mail want to employ him? I would ring in, but whats the point. Or maybe he's in a panic in case Boris does get a gig on LBC like Rachel. 😂

Ok, I'm off. Somone on the verge of tears because they used to support UKIP and now they've 'seen the light' and are begging for fogiveness. bleeping insane ... I think James has got his own little cult members to if you ask me. Absurd.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does James understand that the Daily Mail, just like Global Media, mainly exist to make a profit for its shareholders? If Boris brings in more readers why wouldn't the Daily Mail want to employ him? I would ring in, but whats the point. Or maybe he's in a panic in case Boris does get a gig on LBC like Rachel. 😂

Ok, I'm off. Somone on the verge of tears because they used to support UKIP and now they've 'seen the light' and are begging for fogiveness. bleeping insane ... I think James has got his own little cult members to if you ask me. Absurd.
Jeezus. James is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy 🤪

I listened to all of James and Shelagh yesterday (both really good shows IMO) so I'm giving LBC a swerve today to recalibrate.

Of course the Daily Mail will employ Boris. He's going to be a thorn in the Tory side for a long time to come. I detest the man now but he is a news magnet. Papers are in the business are creating headlines and stories. One column of Boris slagging off Rishi will garner many clicks. If Boris got a gig at LBC I would laugh my socks off.

I'm not on Twitter, but if I was I'd contact James and tell him that my dear old mum has informed me she will no longer be buying the Daily Mail, Boris is the final straw. Maybe that news will cheer him up, he was quite unhinged this morning from the bits I caught, in an unhealthy way.

• Haha
I'm not on Twitter, but if I was I'd contact James and tell him that my dear old mum has informed me she will no longer be buying the Daily Mail, Boris is the final straw. Maybe that news will cheer him up, he was quite unhinged this morning from the bits I caught, in an unhealthy way.
He was, wasn't he? He'll miss Boris hugely..Maybe his therapist can help him deal with The Void Left By Boris?

Well done your Mum..Never too late to change your unhelpful habits.

• Haha
If the Daily Mail offered James a column he would accept in a flash.

Do you really think? Maybe a few years ago when he was trying to be Jeremy Kyle on ITV.
His ego would take over.

It would be a situation like when Matt Stadlen spent his time slagging off GB News and then it turned out he had sent them his CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was listening to a Nick Abbot habit the other day. It was weird. He was talking abut Steve Allen ( 😥 ) and then did a hand over with Matt Stadlen. It was a very awkward exchange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.