LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If those at the LBC news room have a sense of fun they will leave all the papers open at the page showing Farage's victory when James arrives.
Oh I know. That's something Ferrari would love to do, that's exact kind of knock-about-bantz that would have existed in the tabloid newsroom back in his day. Look, I don't know what O'Brien is like IRL ... he may take all that in the spirit it is meant, but I find it hard to imagine. A big photo of Julia and Farage grinning and holding an award on O'Briens desk. It's that kind of tit that makes the world go around, it's A LAUGH and not workplace bullying, gettit?

Don't you get the impression that the more Left leaning a person is the less 'fun' they allow themselves to have? They prefer outrage and misery. That's why a lot of people, even though they may not agree with Farage, or Ferrari or perhaps even Trump, would much rather hang out with those people for a drink than go to a party with O'Brien or people like Ash Sarkar or Owen Jones. :eek:

Reactions: 4
Oh I know. That's something Ferrari would love to do, that's exact kind of knock-about-bantz that would have existed in the tabloid newsroom back in his day. Look, I don't know what O'Brien is like IRL ... he may take all that in the spirit it is meant, but I find it hard to imagine. A big photo of Julia and Farage grinning and holding an award on O'Briens desk. It's that kind of tit that makes the world go around, it's A LAUGH and not workplace bullying, gettit?

Don't you get the impression that the more Left leaning a person is the less 'fun' they allow themselves to have? They prefer outrage and misery. That's why a lot of people, even though they may not agree with Farage, or Ferrari or perhaps even Trump, would much rather hang out with those people for a drink than go to a party with O'Brien or people like Ash Sarkar or Owen Jones. :eek:
Absolutely.... No one wants a permanent diet of doom and gloom which is all LBC seems to be offering at the moment.

Reactions: 2

Sensitive soul, your average leftie; very thin-skinned. They can pour bucket-loads of judgmental spite and name-calling over anybody who doesn't subscribe to their doctrines. You indulge in a spot of criticism or humorous piss-taking about their idols and they turn on you with their claws out and teeth bared. I speak from my experience on another forum! ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Colin Brazier is very boring. Boring voice and boring topics. Last night it was backache and pot holes.

Apart from Nick F, James, Shelagh and Nick A the presenters at LBC these days are generic, boring tosh. Iain Dale is only fun when he's angry.

Reactions: 2
The Just Stop Oil gang will certainly leave their mark on the Wimbledon whites next week if they get a chance to show off in front of the cameras.

Reactions: 3
The Just Stop Oil gang will certainly leave their mark on the Wimbledon whites next week if they get a chance to show off in front of the cameras.
Good, I hope they do. It means they won't be annoying people trying to get to work. Anything that irritates people like Tim Henman or Andrew Castle is fine by me. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good, I hope they do. It means they won't be annoying people trying to get to work. Anything that irritates people like Tim Henman or Andrew Castle is fine by me. 😬
Remember though that Andrew Castle has his own personal bodyguard who dogs his every step.

Should any orange powder be thrown Colin from Windsor will intercept it and make sure it all lands on him.

Anything to protect the man who used to be number one in the country.

I saw something on Twitter yesterday that mad me laugh. It said you have to hand it to the JSO people ... they know how to get tickets for events. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting into a Lord's Test match is no mean feat...Especially when it's an Ashes Test..That Dale Vince is probably getting them tickets with all his dosh?

Blimey! Look at the last comment. That won't go down well with some folk at LBC.

Iain Dale
@IainDal
e
3h
Isn’t it interesting that if someone had their bank accounts closed by their bank WITH NO REASON GIVEN, like me, you’d find it outrageous. But now it’s happened to @Nigel_Farage the liberal lovers of civil liberties become authoritarian fascists. It could happen to you.
This is outrageous in a free society. And while I'm about it, many congratulations to @nigel_farage on his award. Totally deserved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Blimey! Look at the last comment. That won't go down well with some folk at LBC.

Iain Dale
@IainDal
e
3h
Isn’t it interesting that if someone had their bank accounts closed by their bank WITH NO REASON GIVEN, like me, you’d find it outrageous. But now it’s happened to @Nigel_Farage the liberal lovers of civil liberties become authoritarian fascists. It could happen to you.
This is outrageous in a free society. And while I'm about it, many congratulations to @nigel_farage on his award. Totally deserved.
Jon Sopel has already made rather a fool of himself which James has rushed to retweet.

Jon Sopel on Twitter: "This is one helluva claim. Can I ask which bank? Reason given? What action you’ve taken with banking ombudsman? What evidence that ‘the establishment’ - whatever that is - have called your bank manager to shut down you current account? You really need to substantiate this" / Twitter

Jon Sopel has already made rather a fool of himself which James has rushed to retweet.
Sopel is a grade-A twit. No one liked working with him at the BEEB, that's why he got shunted over to Washington. A right bleeping diva.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.