LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last couple of days have proved to me that the most boring topic for discussion is mortgages. The more I've heard over the years the more grateful I am that we never attempted to burden ourselves with one.
The British obsession with owning a home compared with say Germany is a bit strange. I mean owning a home is nice, but to get in massive debt and potential money troubles is mad.

Reactions: 2
Matt Frei's hysterical coverage of what's happening in Ukraine is irritating as duck. Thank duck someone in the know just came on and told him to calm down. You'd think Russia was going to break-up before teatime listening to Matt. :rolleyes:

LBC's coverage of the coup has been excellent, well at least until 3pm when like a junkie desperate for their next fix they got back to Tory bashing.

Boris must be ruing his resignation hissy fit when he could have been flying out to support best pal Volod and having all those photo opportunities whilst Sunak immerses himself in Cobra meetings and works away in the background....He'll have to content himself with getting Vlad a column in the DM and adding him to his dishonours list at this rate.

I wonder if the Wagner troops will play his greatest hit, Ride of the Valkyries , as they march into Moscow.

If I were Prigozhin I wouldn't be ordering any green tea any time soon...

Reactions: 1
I would steer clear of windows and umbrellas as well.....
...I think old Prigozhin could do a job 10-1 on a weekend, maybe a fusion of cookery and battlefield tactics. 😬

ps. Who we got today? Lammy? Aw gawd ...

ps2. I heard literally 10 secs of Purkiss (I think) yesterday discussing re-joining Europe. Really? Riveting I'm sure.

I've had enough of not having Steve Allen. Why can't he go to another radio station, any radio station would do, any at all, and I'll follow him anywhere, anytime. The man's a genius at what he does and LBC should be busily brokering a deal with him to get him back on air before it's too late.

Reactions: 4
I've had enough of not having Steve Allen. Why can't he go to another radio station, any radio station would do, any at all, and I'll follow him anywhere, anytime. The man's a genius at what he does and LBC should be busily brokering a deal with him to get him back on air before it's too late.
Any form of humour has been banned at LBC, it's doom-loop radio only. The goal is to make everyone as miserable as sin so they sit and eat chocolate all day untill their teeth fall out and have to get new gnashers from Darwood and Tanner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Even if they gave him Saturday and Sunday Early breakfast ... the way he was just dumped was unbelievable. Having said that, he may have been offered just a podcast or something and he told them to stuff it.

LBC is one big miserable, bore fest most of the time these days.

• Heart
I just saw Stadlen on GB News, I think I read something about him here ... about not wanting to appear on GB news. Just sayin'.

He apparently applied for a job there and was rejected. He's a bit of a sad case really.
Worse than that he was busy continuously slagging GBNews off. To which they responded by asking if this meant he would like his CV back?

He just seems desperate to create an impression

The replies ratio him especially the one relating to his past claims of being a martial arts ninja.

" Thats cos you’ve kept the streets clean with your encyclopaedic knowledge of streetfighting matt mate "

Worse than that he was busy continuously slagging GBNews off. To which they responded by asking if this meant he would like his CV back?
That Alex Phillips woman is a bunny boiler if ever I saw one. I've never really considered London as representative of England if I'm honest (I'm a Londoner) ... it's more of a country in it's own right, a sort of city-state. So I don't really know what she's on about, unless she's just trying to stir-up something hateful. And that wouldn't be like Miss Phillips at all. :eek: ps. Her avatar. :LOL:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.