LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be Steve's latest pretty boy crush. Sadly, they all grow up. Tom Daley will be thirty next year, Aled Jones has grown a second chin and Daniel Radcliffe a big bushy beard. 😥
I clicked on it to see what it was ... it's actually cathedral organ music.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has James updated us on the glorious Euro area paradise of France?

You know the place where the City of London will all go too?
---

Reactions: 2
Good, I hope they do. It means they won't be annoying people trying to get to work. Anything that irritates people like Tim Henman or Andrew Castle is fine by me. 😬
Oh god I hope the BBC have ditched Andrew Castle for Wimbledon. I don't mind him as a lightweight presenter for LBC weekends, but he's dire as a tennis commentator :poop:

2ILcsXy.png

---
Off to town this evening for dinner, better not rain, nice to get a bit of fresh air.

But what are you eating steve? Photos plz

• Haha
Oh god I hope the BBC have ditched Andrew Castle for Wimbledon. I don't mind him as a lightweight presenter for LBC weekends, but he's dire as a tennis commentator :poop:
God, the old boys network in full effect. I have to laugh when he's paired-up with McEnroe, Mac is like ... Who 'dis? :LOL: Plus Andrew will be distraught that his great mate Boom Boom Becker won't be on the BBC roster, I don't think Andrew 'approves' of the sentence Becker got 'as no one was hurt'.

Reactions: 1
It is more bad news for Jon Sopel who has had an awful week.

Marseille seems to be on fire tonight.
Who is Peter Allen? He comes across as some posh old Eatonian who is mates with someone at Global and because he lives in Paris likes to pontificate on French affairs. I think he's brilliant btw! In my mind he is Steve Allens cultured, intellectual older brother. :LOL:

Colin Brazier is very boring. Boring voice and boring topics. Last night it was backache and pot holes.
I do love a good backache 'phone-in :ROFLMAO:. Jo Good did an hour on BBC Radio London about varicose veins, the stuff of rivetting radio!
---
Blimey! Look at the last comment. That won't go down well with some folk at LBC.

Iain Dale
@IainDal
e
3h
Isn’t it interesting that if someone had their bank accounts closed by their bank WITH NO REASON GIVEN, like me, you’d find it outrageous. But now it’s happened to @Nigel_Farage the liberal lovers of civil liberties become authoritarian fascists. It could happen to you.
This is outrageous in a free society. And while I'm about it, many congratulations to @nigel_farage on his award. Totally deserved.
Very daring of Dale, but all respect to him for speaking out loud, even when his bosses and large swathes of the public at large would strongly disagree with him.

I've not heard a lot of LBC since the Farage bank account story broke, have they covered it? It would be hard for them given that they had sacked him and that he now works for a rival channel.

Re the gong, I find Farage an excellent presenter willing to debate with those who disagree with him and still be friends at the end. His "Talking Pints" feature is always excellent.

Last edited:
O'Brien constantly mocks GB News calling it GBeebies ... yet over the last few weeks I've seen quite a few Labour politians on arguing their point. Labour's rather pretentious Barry Gardiner was on with Thirty P Lee last night ... No Tory MP will go on with James because he's so bleeping unhinged.

Camilla Tominey's sunday show is better than Laura K's show on BBC and Portillo is pretty decent. Taking the piss out of GB News is looking increasingly wide of the mark and makes James look like a sneering over-educated middle-class bleep who is unable to have reasonable conversations with people on the Right.

But of course, then I see Neil Oliver and it's hard to defend my point. :LOL:

• Haha
I do love a good backache 'phone-in :ROFLMAO:. Jo Good did an hour on BBC Radio London about varicose veins, the stuff of rivetting radio!
I've changed my mind about Colin again. I enjoyed him the other night :ROFLMAO:

Nick Abbot in his element last night discussing Glastonbury 'Rock n Roll' 🎸🥁

Last edited:
---
Jo Good will do a radio topic on absolutely anything, as long as it results in her getting a freebie or exposure for her ad-heavy, monetised Instagram or You Tube accounts. She got a freebie from a Harley Street vein clinic, it was mentioned on her Tattle thread at the time.

• Wow
O'Brien constantly mocks GB News calling it GBeebies ... yet over the last few weeks I've seen quite a few Labour politians on arguing their point. Labour's rather pretentious Barry Gardiner was on with Thirty P Lee last night ... No Tory MP will go on with James because he's so bleeping unhinged.

Camilla Tominey's sunday show is better than Laura K's show on BBC and Portillo is pretty decent. Taking the piss out of GB News is looking increasingly wide of the mark and makes James look like a sneering over-educated middle-class bleep who is unable to have reasonable conversations with people on the Right.

But of course, then I see Neil Oliver and it's hard to defend my point. :LOL:

He's a complete bleeping nutter, what with the fake vicar following, it's a complete saturday night clownshow.

Free Speech Nation on sunday nights is excellent and Headliners is usually enjoyable for the non pc comments you don't hear anywhere else.

The other place is obsessed with GB News, some of the morons from the LBC thread bleed over there to spew their tedious bile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.