LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a wonderfully uplifting Christmas present this tome would make...

Ali Miraj is quality. He was an excellent stand in for Iain Dale.

Reactions: 2
Available in November on Amazon £17.99. Pre-order now for Christmas!
Geezus, whose idea was it to put his ugly mug on the cover? That's a narc move if ever I saw one. An autobiography I could understand ... but this? I swear he probably thinks the publishers want him because of his great wit and intellect and not because he is a recognisable name to some people and will therefore shift a few more copies. Although, I'm sure if you showed his visage to people they wouldn't have the foggiest, so again, a weird move to put him on the cover.

I wonder who 'They' are. Brexiteers presumably. I'm flattered that he expended so much blood, sweat and tears over us.

Imagine ripping the gaily coloured paper off the book-shaped parcel on Christmas morning, hoping that your loved one has picked up your hints about the latest Jack Reacher or Madonna's memoirs, and finding that glaring at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£17.99, who are they kidding?! I can't think of anyone I dislike enough to ruin their Christmas with this tome of gloom!
I was thinking that you would have to really dislike someone to buy them this

Great minds think alike!

• Haha
£17.99, who are they kidding?! I can't think of anyone I dislike enough to ruin their Christmas with this tome of gloom!
I genuinely wonder who buys these types of books. Not just James' but any of this type especially as it's just opinion. There's more than enough misery on the radio, TV, newspapers .... Honestly, we needs more Jilly Cooper or Harold Robbins in our lives. A good bonkbuster. Not indulgent opinion pieces. They must sell though as this is James' third.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am glad that there is a lot of security ready to take action should a protestor jump onto a Wimbledon Court.

wimbledon.jpg

Marr tonight

Chair of the BMA. Vituperatively anti Tory, tummy tickled with lots of approving ums and ahhs by the 'interviewer'

Next a Labour front bencher, again no attempt at interrogation just approving grunting

Then Mick Lynch. Marr will need the NHS to have his tongue surgically removed from Lynch's rectum

Red Andy has certainly found his voice on the few weeks he bothers turning up. I'm going back to Radio 4 at 6pm from now on

Red Andy has certainly found his voice on the few weeks he bothers turning up. I'm going back to Radio 4 at 6pm from now on
...he went on a rant and a rave the other day about political partisanship in the media, didn't say anything about Lammy though. How many years did Marr keep his mistress and love-child secret again? All while grilling MPs on TV over their own probity. Bloke is morally bankrupt as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 4
...he went on a rant and a rave the other day about political partisanship in the media, didn't say anything about Lammy though. How many years did Marr keep his mistress and love-child secret again? All while grilling MPs on TV over their own probity. Bloke is morally bankrupt as far as I am concerned.
Afterwards Marr was proclaiming how his wife was his soulmate. Needed someone to look after him after his stroke, more like. Was it caused by his silly exercise craze?

Overall he seems to be quite an unpleasant piece of work.

Reactions: 1
Afterwards Marr was proclaiming how his wife was his soulmate. Needed someone to look after him after his stroke, more like. Was it caused by his silly exercise craze?

Overall he seems to be quite an unpleasant piece of work.
Pretty sure I saw a picture of him and some woman up an alley doing "romantic" things. Shortly after, he had a stroke and the loyal wife stepped in. He's a lucky man.

Crazy old caller on earlier "mental health was never a problem in kids when I were young"

That's because they got hidden/locked away in institutions you clown.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.