LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Mr O get you all going he loves his country that’s the starting point and he is serving it every day drawing out the crazy’s for security services and then keeping them on a Watchlist for rest of there sad lives. “There is no point in having a mind unless you’re willing to change it.”
I get the impression that there are many countries Jobby prefers to this one.

Tell us more about this Watchlist of which you speak. I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 2
OMG, the first hour of Nick Abbot's show was mad last night. There is no other way of putting it other than all his callers were nutters. :ROFLMAO:

He had 'Humphrey' call in. Nick said people reckon it's Dom Joly but he's denied it. Other people were saying it's an actor who used to call James Whale years ago.

Like the good old days when Peter Cook used to call Clive.

Reactions: 1
OMG, the first hour of Nick Abbot's show was mad last night. There is no other way of putting it other than all his callers were nutters. :ROFLMAO:

He had 'Humphrey' call in. Nick said people reckon it's Dom Joly but he's denied it. Other people were saying it's an actor who used to call James Whale years ago.

Like the good old days when Peter Cook used to call Clive.
Humphrey was great, then the guy who is convinced that Artificial Intelligence is already in control of the planet called in 😁

So who is the BBC Presenter that is currently in the news (or his underwear!!!!!) ? :LOL:
Careful. There are libel laws.

Imagine the dilemma for any presenter who'd booked this week off. 'I've changed my mind. Please let me work.'

• Haha
Careful. There are libel laws.

Imagine the dilemma for any presenter who'd booked this week off. 'I've changed my mind. Please let me work.'
The Secret Celeb Gossip thread has gone mad. Got through 3 threads in 24 hours and all we know is it's not Rylan, Jeremy Vine or Gary Lineker :ROFLMAO:

The Secret Celeb Gossip thread has gone mad. Got through 3 threads in 24 hours and all we know is it's not Rylan, Jeremy Vine or Gary Lineker :ROFLMAO:
Funny how Jeremy Vine seemed to be the first name to pop up. I was glad to see Clive Nyrie reading the news today. He's such a good presenter.

I've hardly listened to LBC over the past few days, apart from an hour or two first thing. It isn't their fault. There's just no interesting news at the moment.

Caught 10 minutes of Natasha Devon tonight, topic was Just Stop Oil. She was doing the classic O'Brien schtick of pretending she didn't have an opinion at the start of the show but a couple of callers had persuaded her on the matter. You're fooling nobody Ms D

Emily Maitlis and Jon Sopel both attended George Osborne's wedding.
Those two never miss out on a freebie, trust me. Surprised Matt Frei wasn't there also, he's good mates with Maitliss and Sopel.

Nick Ferrari this morning, getting off with his anti-BBC schtick ... "I don't know about you, but my weekend has been taken up with the news of a scandal at the BBC". Really Nick? You need to get out more mate.

Last edited:
It's all panto..
That's what a lot of people don't realise.

I remember seeing [pictures of Iain Dale's 60th birthday party and they were literally all there rubbing shoulders together. The great and the good of media. Julia Hartley Brewer having a drink and a chat with Maitlis etc etc.

James has developed an irritating habit of mocking any potential argument against his position before he even starts.

Today was the environment. He says in a stupid voice: "You could ring up another station and say 'well China isn't doing anything about it'", as if that somehow makes the point invalid. Seems like a good point to me, ie: what other countries are doing regarding the environment?

It's just bleeping annoying.

Click off.

James has developed an irritating habit of mocking any potential argument against his position before he even starts.

Today was the environment. He says in a stupid voice: "You could ring up another station and say 'well China isn't doing anything about it'", as if that somehow makes the point invalid. Seems like a good point to me, ie: what other countries are doing regarding the environment?

It's just bleeping annoying.

Click off.
Of course it's a valid argument. Stupid twit.

It's a global issue and if other countries are doing bugger all about it then it's relevant.

Reactions: 3
Devon last night was blaming the UK for China's emissions. These people twist their own blood on anchoring bias

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.