Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they don't get into an argument or poor James may get injured. Seems Lawrence goes for the shy vulnerable type
Tbf if its lawrence that will need to watch out .james is a gypsy isnt he ? So if lawrence does hurt him then he will definetly get hurt back .maybe not by james himself but a family member

Reactions: 4
Tbf if its lawrence that will need to watch out .james is a gypsy isnt he ? So if lawrence does hurt him then he will definetly get hurt back .maybe not by james himself but a family member
I thought Lawrence was also.

He is an Irish Traveller.

Reactions: 1
Yeah true there is that. I wonder what James family think of Lawrence

Reactions: 3
It's the Tok fest this weekend so you know it's going to be strutting around like some big I am,plus it's got that Peggy,his brother,mum and James in tow.

His mum commented on Cjs video saying they were all going. The funny thing is all this lot think they are celebrities 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lawrence is going to need to humble himself at tokfest. There will be many many people there that have seen straight through him and are not interested in him or his nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Lawrence is going to need to humble himself at tokfest. There will be many many people there that have seen straight through him and are not interested in him or his nonsense.
I think the announcement of the relationship is a joke,it's the worst kept secret, itschad the desired effect lots of views.
He can't do the weight loss,the beetroots out the window,he's tried cleaning with Lawrence,ABC of different recipes.
It's just sickening seeing all the scrubbers,has James given up work now?

Reactions: 3
I think the announcement of the relationship is a joke,it's the worst kept secret, itschad the desired effect lots of views.
He can't do the weight loss,the beetroots out the window,he's tried cleaning with Lawrence,ABC of different recipes.
It's just sickening seeing all the scrubbers,has James given up work now?
James is a traveller (it is rare for them to date outside of this) and he looks to be quite clean and presentable. I do not understand this relationship at all.

Reactions: 7
Look on Lawrence pics up now, why does CJ have to stick her tongue out no one wants to see that thanks.

I did not see much of Lisa.

James is a traveller (it is rare for them to date outside of this) and he looks to be quite clean and presentable. I do not understand this relationship at all.
I really like James he seems such a lovely lad, i hope Lawrence treats him well.

How embarrassing throwing a drink 🥴 TokFest was just full of dickheads it seems!

Reactions: 5
So Lawrence has over 3 million followers buy has to pay for a ticket yet people with only 500k followers were invited. Just seems odd but I suppose he did lose his blue tick.

Lawrence looks dirty he's claiming to have psoriasis, but it looks more like ringworm and he's hugging and kissing people,I think Lawrence is really shady,just look how he treats his mum

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.