Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I need to have a word with myself or does the Dad come across as normal enough ?!
He suffers with mental health issues one of them being schizophrenia, Lawrence as usual divulged all his family's personal business on his live.

Reactions: 10
So that will be the Pip and carers application put in for then πŸ™„ Wonder how long before Dadio has his own beg account πŸ€”

Reactions: 10
Oh heck that didn't take long 😳 I'm not even going to go look. This family are relentless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This new thing with stuffing a massive spoon in his mouth has to be the most pathetic attempt at keeping his 'fame' yet.

I don't know how he sleeps. I'd be awake all night thinking 'christ, I'm in my thirties, eating from large spoons for money. What am I doing with my life?'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he's covering his bathroom in Toilet Duck and spraying it all with a shower head. He is definitely playing an idiot for comments.

Reactions: 3
Now he's covering his bathroom in Toilet Duck and spraying it all with a shower head. He is definitely playing an idiot for comments.
I've seen people on Tik Tok mostly Americans do it,but I think he does it for attention

Reactions: 3
This new thing with stuffing a massive spoon in his mouth has to be the most pathetic attempt at keeping his 'fame' yet.

I don't know how he sleeps. I'd be awake all night thinking 'christ, I'm in my thirties, eating from large spoons for money. What am I doing with my life?'
He’s bleeping vile he’s just come up on my fyp with matching jumper with his fella 🀒 cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He says at the top of his tiktok career, he got £500 (either a week or month I cant remember) and that he doesnt get much money now. But on live last night he addressed a troll saying their comments get him £100 each time🀣🀣🀣 dont they get like 2p per so many views? No money for comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully they don't get into an argument or poor James may get injured. Seems Lawrence goes for the shy vulnerable type

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.