Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman on his live claiming his job is to make 'every single person happy.' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also claims that anyone who dislikes him and comments in a negative manner, can't have a job because they comment at 3pm. Like there's only one shift pattern. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Additionally, people need to remember that Lawrence was the one who 'got everyone through hard times.' Apparently. I must have missed that...
His die hard fans , are all Michelle the motivator types. Husband has fucked off with a younger model. Kids have grown up and left , he gets more of them. Compared to the Smithy warriors they are a different breed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Woman on his live claiming his job is to make 'every single person happy.' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also claims that anyone who dislikes him and comments in a negative manner, can't have a job because they comment at 3pm. Like there's only one shift pattern. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Additionally, people need to remember that Lawrence was the one who 'got everyone through hard times.' Apparently. I must have missed that...
Commenting that people don't have jobs because they comment at 3pm?? Oh the irony :LOL:

Btw, I am reading tattle while at work now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He moved North to be near Zac, the whole family were dealing with Lawrence’s merch. Lawrence fancied Zac, there were texts with Lawrence wanting to Nosh Zac off. Zac wasn’t interested so Lawrence threw a β€˜beetroot’? Mug at his head and attacked Zac’s dad. Police were involved. Zac’s mother told DHB via text messages but asked him not to go public but he did. Zac then was forced to sit in the back of Lawrence’s car and say it was all lies and that a sound bar had hit him on the head. Eventually Zac admitted what Lawrence had done to him and Lawrence was flapping trying to defend his actions
Sad thing is he’s STILL trying to defend his actions, which are truly un-defendable! He can’t take accountability for anything for the fear of losing all this β€œfame” (I use that term very loosely!)

Reactions: 7
Is his dad living with him full time now then? I saw a comment saying him and his mother weren’t talking at the moment because of how long the dad has been there?

Reactions: 3
Is his dad living with him full time now then? I saw a comment saying him and his mother weren’t talking at the moment because of how long the dad has been there?
Maybe she's worried the dad is on the payroll and her services no longer required, he falls out with his mum every week.

Reactions: 8
Do I need to have a word with myself or does the Dad come across as normal enough ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lisa really has gone downhill, she's always wearing this unflattering wool hat she looks like those old women who chew baccy.

Reactions: 6
Deffo much needed word πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ did you see the video in the cafe they’re both wearing vests 🀒 and soft tit is trying to get his dad to call a sausage a sotige silly prick
They are all as thick as each other. The amount of window lickers on that bleeping tik tok is unreal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚all beggars on top of it. Lawrence had one job as a home help and he robbed the old dear. I don't think mommy and daddy ever had a job as well , proper oxygen thieves πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm convinced he does stupid things on purpose so that people will comment and get the interaction up.

I've just seen a video of him using hand-soap and a razor with no handle to shave with. He also brushes his hair with a decorating brush.

Imagine being that desperate to cling to your 'fame' that you would rather appear a moron than get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I’ve had a long chat with myself and understand the error of my ways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.