Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lawrence has over 3 million followers buy has to pay for a ticket yet people with only 500k followers were invited. Just seems odd but I suppose he did lose his blue tick.
Was he ever given the blue tick though?

Look on Lawrence pics up now, why does CJ have to stick her tongue out no one wants to see that thanks.

I did not see much of Lisa.

I really like James he seems such a lovely lad, i hope Lawrence treats him well.
Lawrence will know about it if he treats him badly. Traveller families don’t mess about.

Reactions: 1
Lawrence never had a blue tick? Hes not been on tv which is one of the requirements there was a few people that was invited though with over 1k following .however when tokfest said they was doing the event they asked people to tag who they wanted to see there .which they took into consideration when inviting and not one person tagged lawrence :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James looks so out of place, he's a decent looking lad. What on earth is he doing getting himself caught up in that carnage for 😣

Reactions: 8
Holy...

I don't mean to be rude, but he is massive! He looks like he's heading back to the way he was before 😳
Yep! 😬

So Lawrence has over 3 million followers buy has to pay for a ticket yet people with only 500k followers were invited. Just seems odd but I suppose he did lose his blue tick.
He purchased robotic followers himself, it’s a known fact 😬 3.4m followers but only a few hundred in his lives and maybe a 1000 likes on a “goodish” video. Doesn’t add up

Last edited:
Yep! 😬

He purchased robotic followers himself, it’s a known fact 😬 3.4m followers but only a few hundred in his lives and maybe a 1000 likes on a “goodish” video. Doesn’t add up
He says he's become more confident, no he's become way more arrogant.

Reactions: 6
James looks so out of place, he's a decent looking lad. What on earth is he doing getting himself caught up in that carnage for 😣
It's a bit of coincidence they announced the relationship on the weekend of the Tok fest🤔
Was he hoping for lots of fawning from from others and wanting to be the main attraction?

Yep! 😬

He probably did but then the person who was the main act yesterday definitely has too.
I just thought he went on about a blue tick & then people said it had gone after the cup throwing. However now I'm guessing it was hearsay.

Reactions: 4
That paul came onto my fyp a lot today and i dont want this to sound mean as im not sure if he has something wrong with him but is he trying to imitate the way lawrence speaks as well like him slowing out his words

That paul came onto my fyp a lot today and i dont want this to sound mean as im not sure if he has something wrong with him but is he trying to imitate the way lawrence speaks as well like him slowing out his words
Yeh, his thing was talking like Lawrence but it's really bad 🤭

Reactions: 4
So Lawrence would rather spend mothers day with James mum all for Tik Tok and to all the trolls who complain about her spending her carers allowance at bingo should now shes worked for years and people dont know whats in her bank account, even though she's talking about claiming bankruptcy🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No im sorry that paul is offically annoying me now :ROFLMAO: hardly saw him and now hes everywhere and everytime i see peoples tokfest photos with pictures of lawrence hes literally there in every photo like a little stalker .its not michelle we need to be worried about its this paul :ROFLMAO:

No im sorry that paul is offically annoying me now :ROFLMAO: hardly saw him and now hes everywhere and everytime i see peoples tokfest photos with pictures of lawrence hes literally there in every photo like a little stalker .its not michelle we need to be worried about its this paul :ROFLMAO:

I feel sorry for him though. He's only a teenager, and a young carer for his mum (and siblings). I feel like his only interest is Lawrence so he's clung to that out of loneliness. He gifts Lawrence hundreds each month and Lawrence blocks and unblocks him every week. I watched Lawrence live the other night and he said to Paul "keep being good and I'll follow you back again"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for him though. He's only a teenager, and a young carer for his mum (and siblings). I feel like his only interest is Lawrence so he's clung to that out of loneliness. He gifts Lawrence hundreds each month and Lawrence blocks and unblocks him every week. I watched Lawrence live the other night and he said to Paul "keep being good and I'll follow you back again"
Surely that is Lawrence controlling him for financial gain? :oops: I didn't know he was a carer, how on earth can he afford to gift him so much?? He's definitely vulnerable and probably also using his mum's money to gift him 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lawrence was threatening him with the police a few months back because that American woman decided he was stalking him

20 past 5 in the morning and he is on live begging with his mum.
Hes not been to sleep yet .ive not been able to sleep yet myself so been scrollinh through tiktok all night :ROFLMAO: and lawrence has been live with his mum for about 4 hours now id say

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The video of him meeting Lawrence mum and her giving him a gift seems to have disappeared from both their pages,I wonder if it's because so many pointed out how on his earlier post he's wishing all the mums a lovely day and guilt or shame suddenly took a hold

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.