Lawrencetiktok90 #5 No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence is not working for £40 a day his words in the early hours talking to that guy who wears fake nails and says do you know what I mean at the end of every sentence. I'm certain he can't be declaring his earnings as he's classed as a social influencer his words again it's like a broken record. I see we now have Spence with his very own live last night offering well offering nothing.And then we come to mother in a plant pot wool hat don't get the hats it's ageing her so much but anyway enjoying another Bingo session.Oh and then we have Dad who does not do anything but eat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lawrence is not working for £40 a day his words in the early hours talking to that guy who wears fake nails and says do you know what I mean at the end of every sentence. I'm certain he can't be declaring his earnings as he's classed as a social influencer his words again it's like a broken record. I see we now have Spence with his very own live last night offering well offering nothing.And then we come to mother in a plant pot wool hat don't get the hats it's ageing her so much but anyway enjoying another Bingo session.Oh and then we have Dad who does not do anything but eat
I guarantee lawrences on every benefit going and the mother she only came back to cop Spencer's carer money and to get a new house. Bingo isn't cheep every day. My nan used to go once a week it's so much a book. She plays the victim card big time. She blamed fleeing from domestic violence. For getting pissed behind the wheel.load of bollocks they are all on the fiddle she isn't talking to jabba the mug over the dad. She didn't bring them up as far as I know it was his grandmother. She only came around when she smelled money

Now rocking the paedophile look.
View attachment 1120380
He is isn't he I give you Lawrence glitter 😂😂🤔
You wanna be in my gang or I throw a mug at you 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's just said he was getting 1k a week but his creator fund has dropped off and he doesn't claim any benefits. Then he said there's no shame if you do as long as you're not hurting members of the public then no one can judge you. Err has he forgotten he hurt people 😅
His dad used to work hard and had a well paid job but is now on benefits because he has bipolar and has put on weight since he's been with him.

Reactions: 5
I’ve finally been blocked by him 🤣🤣🤣 I only asked if he had been swimming or more bothered about the leaderboard 🤣 he looks pinged too high heaven no wonder his been on all night begging 😔 dhb will come on tonight and overtake him in a matter of hours 🙌

Reactions: 4
There's many people with mental health and diabetes who work,he mentioned his dad had 8 cans last night,that can't be good for his diabetes?
Lawrence angers me,he's a professional beggar,there's no excuse why he can't work,he can't even walk his poor dog

Reactions: 6
He's just said he was getting 1k a week but his creator fund has dropped off and he doesn't claim any benefits. Then he said there's no shame if you do as long as you're not hurting members of the public then no one can judge you. Err has he forgotten he hurt people 😅
His dad used to work hard and had a well paid job but is now on benefits because he has bipolar and has put on weight since he's been with him.
I have bipolar still go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That is an all time low. Literally no shame.

The way the cost of living is going all this begging is going to come to an end I think. People will be tightening their belts the first thing to go is giving to all them parasites begging on tiktok. They make me sick the lot of them.

The way the cost of living is going all this begging is going to come to an end I think. People will be tightening their belts the first thing to go is giving to all them parasites begging on tiktok. They make me sick the lot of them.
I fear that it won’t necessarily be the case. The vulnerable ones that already gift may not be in the right state of mind to budget and will gift regardless. There’s nothing to say that these poor people aren’t already financially struggling. I’m not saying everyone but I know people who don’t understand how to budget and prioritise and will help others out before helping themselves. One of my oldest friends is in a sticky financial situation, has been for a couple of years now but will still help out family members when they need it even though she can’t afford it herself

I fear that it won’t necessarily be the case. The vulnerable ones that already gift may not be in the right state of mind to budget and will gift regardless. There’s nothing to say that these poor people aren’t already financially struggling. I’m not saying everyone but I know people who don’t understand how to budget and prioritise and will help others out before helping themselves. One of my oldest friends is in a sticky financial situation, has been for a couple of years now but will still help out family members when they need it even though she can’t afford it herself

I know what you mean I see the Smithy family are getting tit for some of the videos they posting. So they put a picture of the baby up with a can of pepsi , they are master manipulators.

He's having lamb & chicken for Sunday dinner,has he thought about his followers who maybe not even affording a roast at all?

• Angry
Go watch his pinned video and then a current one and the difference in voice is unreal. Being able to see his cock again gave him a taste for it I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot stand his staged videos.
Calls his dad for his dinner, dad says " what is it?)
Lawrence : it's a roast.
Dad: oh yum

Like he didn't see him cooking it in that small flat and a full roast 🤣

• Haha
Go watch his pinned video and then a current one and the difference in voice is unreal. Being able to see his cock again gave him a taste for it I think.
Back then he could also pronounce spaghetti and sausage properly. But he hasn’t changed guys, he’s still the same! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Has is dad permanently moved in with him? I reckon he's playing one parent off the other, like the overgrown brat that he is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.